Zigmunds Staff Application - Denied

Zigmund

Do you think I would be a good fit for the staff team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think I would be a good fit for the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Zigmund

What is your steam name?: Zigmund

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:105070768

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Zigmund#2777

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: EA on Icefuse

What date did you start playing on the community? Momentary last June and Started again in March

What date did you make your forums account? July 11, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 10

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I want to be accepted into TMOD because I think that I would be a good addition to the team, I like to help others, and I believe that I can listen to both sides of the story and not make a bias decision. I want to make sure that the server stays clean and I think that I can do that with some of the skills I hold. I can listen to both sides of the story and I think I can make a judgement on by the story that the person tells me. I can use my knowledge of the rules and to make the server a better place for players in sits and in rp situations to make sure that everyone is doing the right thing so the server is as clean as it can be. As I stated in that last paragraph I believe that when a member first join is what matters the most. If they have a solid experience with the people on the server I think they are more likely to be a serious role player and want to stay. I think that I can do that with my knowledge of the rules and use of the time that I can take out of rp over staff to make sure that players want to stay on the server. I think that something that would stand out from some of the other staff candidates is that I am a good leader. I think that if I noticed something that was happening on the server or even in any department I would take it up with a higher rank and point that out so i make sure that is fixed and it doesn't cause any problems. I believe that I want to be apart of the team because I like to help my community, my fellow Gaminglight members, and I want to be the most help to the server as I can.I think that many people on the server right now would say that I am a good part of the server and I want to make myself more known throughout Gaminglight and SCPRP. I want to be apart of the team for the experience with the players like I had when I joined the server. When I joined the server I had a staff member me with some things on the server like teamspeak and I think that is what made me stay with this server over the other servers because of my experience with the staff team and I think that I want to do the same to some of the other members as they did to me in part of the staff team making them feel like they are welcome on the server.I also want to point out that I like to make sure that the server is clean. I want to make sure that the server is clean so there is no minge or people that have no intent to rp ruin the server from a new member or current ones. I think that keeping the server clean is one of the most important things about the staff team because if someone doesn't want to take the server serious they don't have any reason to be on the server. I think this because it makes the server toxic for current players and I want to make sure that players of the server are fine and have solid game play without any problems. I also want to make sure that players don't have any problems on the server I want to make sure that everything is running smoothly and that they don't have anything to worry about when they are on the server. I want to make sure that everybody on the server is having fun and wants to stay on the server and I want to make them feel that way if I join the staff team.
Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
The first thing I would do is warn them to stop, if they don't stop I would take the players apart and explain to them each why they need to stop, If they continue I will take them to different sides of the sit and collect the evidence I need to make a sit decision

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would first gather more info and evidence to warn the player of his actions and tell him to stop, if he continued I would make sure that I can issue a punishment

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

Please don't take of this personally you seem like you wanna help the community but the way you wrote this app was incredibly hard to read because you didn't separate any of the questions or your responses to them, and your scenario questions seem rushed and not really thought out so for the moment it's a - SUPPORT from me

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

I'm not trying to be rude or make people sad when I'm saying this so you know. The application was really hard to read because the question wasn't separated or your answer to the questions. It seems like you want to help the community much I like that, But your scenario questions seem rushed like the other guy said in the other reply. So for now it's a - SUPPORT from me too. Don't take this personally.

1 hour ago, Viggo said:

I'm not trying to be rude or make people sad when I'm saying this so you know. The application was really hard to read because the question wasn't separated or your answer to the questions. It seems like you want to help the community much I like that, But your scenario questions seem rushed like the other guy said in the other reply. So for now it's a - SUPPORT from me too. Don't take this personally.

4 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

Please don't take of this personally you seem like you wanna help the community but the way you wrote this app was incredibly hard to read because you didn't separate any of the questions or your responses to them, and your scenario questions seem rushed and not really thought out so for the moment it's a - SUPPORT from me

Appreciate the Feedback! 

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

17 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Sadly going to have to -support and agree with the other people who have posted so far. It is quite hard to read this application, and in total it does look rather rushed. I would love to see you on the staff team in the future if you were able to work on the application though, and I think you have great passion. Good luck, though!