Player Report "Mazuzam"

STONKSMAN

Your in game name: Obito

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:578204988

The player's in game name: Mazuzam

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:520927466

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: around 06/04/2022 TO 11/04/2022

What did the player do: Mass RDM gensec with negev as 343, Console banned for racism, got Blacklisted from all MTF for being an extreme Racist and Homophobic, Harrasing members of GL, Nazism, being the leader of not 1 but 2 Racist Discord Groupchats that were used to harass members of GL by calling them Racial and homophobic slurs, harassment of myself over DMs, Homophobia towards myself, Racism towards myself. Leaking Redacted SOPs.  Doxxing members of GL (sprink,myself)

Evidence (required): theres quite a bit, brace yourself...image.png.f853add2cfcbb4e134403dee9683e665.png image.png.1dff0d2f1b8a9132c361c9d16d771aa7.png image.png.b926f94e3c5a07ffc55856d0b24b0ebc.png image.png.79a7bbce85d124c7b62eae34b154ad39.pngimage.thumb.png.927eebbf43b1cd3d8baa018bd327d535.pngimage.thumb.png.86541d46f0aa0418764d6606907b0895.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permanent Blacklist from Gaminglight as a whole, he is persistent  with non stop harassment and problems to many GL members

Any extra information: DISCLAIMER!! others were involved with the recent stuff but have since seperated themselves from Mazuzam and are working actively on improving
( ShadowPl, Diz) these members have no part in the most recent racism/harassment/homophobia and have done nothing wrong after the main incident which resulted in Blacklists from MTF therefor ShadowPL and Diz should be left out of this report and considered no longer involved, the main perpetrator  as of the current moment is Mazuzam and Mazuzam only)               

Evidence Sources and witnesses/ victims:

@Sprink @FusionThunder (Myself) @blooddragon

these are all people who can confirm my claims as they have been directly affected by Mazuzam via harassment/racism/homophobia/doxxing
(Doxxing-disclosure of personal information that is best kept private) (Mazuzam DM'd FusionThunder claiming he has pictures of my face (which idgaf about a guy on the server has it as his Steam avatar lmao) (my exact location (also couldnt care less) and SEMI-Indecent images of myself (me in fishnets) which i also couldnt care ANY less about

Edited by Obito
Dates change

RETIRED

+support

Gone rogue

And he recently made a post about someones revealing DMs

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+support

Mazuzam went rogue 💀

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

Idk what to say.
I dont think i have to say anything. 
Man's turned out to be a little bit of a rascal. Quite

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

+support 

This is incredibly disappointing I and im sure some other as well used to have some respect for for maz but seeing all these absolutely deplorable actions are absolutely unredeemable, truly a disgusting display of petty "vengeance"

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||