Make "+attack" work with Pro Pickaxe and Pickaxe. - Denied

BOx

Post name: “General Suggestion - Make "+attack" work with Pro Pickaxe and Pickaxe.

What are you suggesting? - Making +attack work with the pickaxe in game

How would this change better the server? - I would be a BIG help to the miners of the sever, instead of clicking they could use a quick command and it would be a load easier.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  There would be none, this is mainly beneficial to Miners.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Miners, or d class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/hor9UvyAlea_P/d13379CQx9UO?invite=cr-MSxidm0sMTU2NTIzNjEs For Help

53 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

17 minutes ago, Coltable said:

..... cant you just use a auto clicker? this is legit just asking me to add a auto clicked function ? 

yes we COULD use a auto clicker but we do be kinda lazy

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

sir that is a third party program!

I could care less, im not gonna punish ppl if they want to afk and auto click mine ores, they aren't negatively impacting anyone else. Id imagine players would abuse it tho and use auto clickers on cuffs etc, ill have to speak to smt see what they think.

6 hours ago, Coltable said:

I could care less, im not gonna punish ppl if they want to afk and auto click mine ores, they aren't negatively impacting anyone else. Id imagine players would abuse it tho and use auto clickers on cuffs etc, ill have to speak to smt see what they think.

so is it ok if we just use an auto clicker just for mining?