Elijah's RRH application

Metallic

In Game Name: Elijah

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:1:244270579

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:  Was CPL in gensec but had to leave because it took two lives, SFC SPS and CQOP in CI. SFTO in CI military as well. I am also one of the many very useful eyes that chaos has and in my perticular branch (V) I specialize in attacking which may be very useful as a RRH guardian.

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Any one of them.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 that was a long time ago and I'm not like that anymore. Didn't let me post the screenshot and I don't know why, so I had to use a link site. Link to picture

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH team because I think I am able to take on the responsibility. I want to join for a fun, interactive, and active community. I also do not have a very heavy RP job and I still have extra time I could dedicate for RRH. I want to join RRH to have a chance of taking this major task on and completing it.  I would also like to join RRH team because it may provide very good and useful benefits I could use later on. Joining the RRH team would let me explore this and improve my tactics on offense and defense and I could also look at other skilled attackers/defenders and take their tactics so I can use this to improve my own tactics on the field. It could improve my mind on how I do different things like combat and defense and make me improve which would be very useful.

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me because I can take RP seriously when the time calls for it. I am very, very active I would consider myself a 5/5 on activity. I can provide very good combat skills and make sure to complete an objective when a mission is received. I am not a minge whenever it needs to be serious and I can control it very well. I can also provide very good help to my teammates and superiors and help whenever the time comes for it. I make sure to treat everybody with respect no matter how frustrated I could get while being deployed. I will make sure to improve the community in any way possible and whenever it possibly could be improved.

Edited by Metallic

+/- Support

- Low Ranks

+ Great Activity

- Low Forums Activity

+ Decent Application, could be better but not bad

The warn for racism is almost 8 months old. From what I can tell being around him in Nu7 comms, he seems like a nice guy and I think he's changed for the better. Also if you rank up a bit, I'll consider making this a full + Support, but for now, keep grinding those ranks.

Edited by Voxial

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

14 hours ago, Voxial said:

+/- Support

- Low Ranks

+ Great Activity

- Low Forums Activity

The warn for racism is almost 8 months old. From what I can tell being around him in Nu7 comms, he seems like a nice guy and I think he's changed for the better. Also if you rank up a bit, I'll consider making this a full + Support, but for now, keep grinding those ranks.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm going to keep trying to get higher ranks in the different branches. Sorry for not being that active on the forums!

16 hours ago, Voxial said:

+/- Support

- Low Ranks

+ Great Activity

- Low Forums Activity

+/- Support

+ Activity

+/- Application

- Ranks

I do not think you are ready for RRH as your ranks are very low. I trust Voxial for your activity but your application is lacking a few details. Junior Researcher and Junior Maintenance aren't role affecting Guardian, only MTF, SEC and CI are important ranks for Guardian. If your ranks improve, I would be happy to change to a + Support. I do not think that a 8 months old warn should affect your application as Voxial said, you look like someone chill.

Good luck on your application,

-Quebec 13

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 4/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

+ Activity

+/- Application

- Ranks

I do not think you are ready for RRH as your ranks are very low. I trust Voxial for your activity but your application is lacking a few details. Junior Researcher and Junior Maintenance aren't role affecting Guardian, only MTF, SEC and CI are important ranks for Guardian. If your ranks improve, I would be happy to change to a + Support. I do not think that a 8 months old warn should affect your application as Voxial said, you look like someone chill.

-Quebec 13

Thank you for the feedback, I'm trying my hardest to improve my ranks on the different branches meanwhile improving my combat in game since it's my skill suite.

+/- Support

+ Activity

+/- Application

- Ranks

-Quebec 13

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

On 4/11/2022 at 5:45 PM, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

+ Activity

+/- Application

- Ranks

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

-support, I stand by what I've said in other applications, whilst this is an okay application, and you are active, at the rank of LCPL I'd personally like to see either a much more substantial application or more in-game work to climb up the ranks before I am confident enough to give a +support. Best of luck, however.

10 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

-support, I stand by what I've said in other applications, whilst this is an okay application, and you are active, at the rank of LCPL I'd personally like to see either a much more substantial application or more in-game work to climb up the ranks before I am confident enough to give a +support. Best of luck, however.

If it makes it any better lol, I am now CPL in CI.

+Support Im going to disregard everything everyone else is saying and just tell you that your doing great and I believe you would make a great member of RRH

-Activity is amazing

-Amazing attitude

-Great person to speak with

~Romeo 13

Edited by Tydrix Weeb

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/11/2022 at 4:45 PM, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

+ Activity

+/- Application

- Ranks

-Quebec 13

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/18/2022 at 12:19 PM, Chineseman said:

I have two amazing updates: I have reached right before gaining command as of now, I am a SFC (Sergeant First Class) and CA (Chief Agent) in military and RnD, so I have currently climbed the ranks so I am asking if it's possible to get a +support for my ranks, I know the RnD rank doesn't matter that much but I still want to put it in if it could get me brownie points. Unfortunately I left Nu-7 because I was raging at dying by my own team and stuff like that, I still have a big slot to be inactive in and RRH could fill that place and I will promise heavy activity and respect, even if you don't change it to a full +support for ranks, thank you for your feedback as it gives me a lot of advice of what I should prioritize and change. -Elijah

On 4/15/2022 at 9:14 AM, Jess1224 said:

I have two amazing updates: I have reached right before gaining command as of now, I am a SFC (Sergeant First Class) and CA (Chief Agent) in military and RnD, so I have currently climbed the ranks so I am asking if it's possible to get a +support for my ranks, I know the RnD rank doesn't matter that much but I still want to put it in if it could get me brownie points. Unfortunately I left Nu-7 because I was raging at dying by my own team and stuff like that, I still have a big slot to be inactive in and RRH could fill that place and I will promise heavy activity and respect, even if you don't change it to a full +support for ranks, thank you for your feedback as it gives me a lot of advice of what I should prioritize and change. -Elijah

On 4/13/2022 at 11:04 PM, Soggy said:

On 4/13/2022 at 10:55 PM, Zigmund said:

+/- Support

+ Activity

+/- Application

- Ranks

-Quebec 13

On 4/11/2022 at 5:15 PM, PlantBruh said:

On 4/11/2022 at 12:34 AM, Voxial said:

+/- Support

- Low Ranks

+ Great Activity

- Low Forums Activity

I don't not believe you are fit for the job. Your application doesn't really explain much and, you mostly repeat yourself throughout the application. -Support

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+1 this dude is a fucking legend|
Good at PVP
Easy Going
And just overall good for the branch mass support from me

"Skill issue"

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

On 4/23/2022 at 4:45 PM, Vuitheirt said:

I don't not believe you are fit for the job. Your application doesn't really explain much and, you mostly repeat yourself throughout the application. -Support

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

Application has been improved, please consider giving me a better support if possible! Thank you!

On 4/18/2022 at 10:57 AM, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support Im going to disregard everything everyone else is saying and just tell you that your doing great and I believe you would make a great member of RRH

-Activity is amazing

-Amazing attitude

-Great person to speak with

~Romeo 13

On 4/11/2022 at 3:45 PM, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

+ Activity

+/- Application

- Ranks

-Quebec 13

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic