Chaos Insurgency Application

A Guy

In-game Name: A Guy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:194249645

DiscordID: Kisuke Urahara#0001

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 9/10 I know pretty much everything about the lore.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I really want to be a Chaos Insurgency member because I feel like its more fun being it. I always thought it was the most fun branch and I always tried to escape as a D Class 24/7 to try to become Chaos, then once I learned you can apply on the forums, I instantly wanted to be apart of the Chaos and I'm now currently applying! I am really good with gun and aiming. I also am good with cooperating with my teammates and know where to go in the facility when we do raid it. I also really enjoy the CI branch, and I hope I do get accepted. I am also really familiar with the lore, the map, good aiming skills and gun skills. So it seems like I am the perfect choice for the role of Chaos. I wish luck to all the other people that are applying also! 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? 
I'm always active in the server.
I love the server and know a lot about it and etc.
I'm always excited and eager to learn from my mistakes and do better.
I usually will never break the rules.

How active can you be?:I can be active 10 hours a day, if not more.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days 

Accepted

Join the discord go to #requesting-Tags get the Chaos tag far right reaction

go into Requesting FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

if you need any help PM me on discord Dark?#3030

Welcome to the Chaos Insurgency 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• Adam. locked this topic