Jimmy's MTF Nu7 Application

ZeEagle

In Game Name:   Jimmy
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):  STEAM_0:0:198436010
Discord Name (Bread#0001): ZeEagle#7593
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):  1 warn: this was for rdming a dclass at july 8th 2021, this was when i first joined the server so I did not understand the rules I have now read the MOTD multiple times and have a great understanding of the rules.

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I don't know the exact date but it was around july of 2021 when i first joined the server and started playing.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to join Nu-7 because I want to experience more of the combat side of the server. I think it would be a good balance of RP and combat skill and I believe I could also try to help the branch become better due to my command experience in other branches and servers and also  by suggesting new things for the branch and helping enlisted whenever and wherever I can. The final reason I want to join Nu-7 is very blunt, I genuinely believe it will be fun for me and maybe even improve my combat skills plus this branch is something I've never tried before so it will feel fresh and new for a while so I will be active pretty much all the time.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): 

SCP-RP:

RRH Engineer Uniform 4 (current)

OS Jimmy (current)

SEC CPL (former)

ImperialRP: 

Medical MAJ Deputy Director Jimmy (former)

DT SGT XM8 (former)

*and other ones I don't remember*

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Yes, I understand.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):   Panky

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic