BigmanMarshmalows Ban appeal

BigmanMarshmalow

1. Steam Name: BigmanMarshmalow

2. Ingame Name: Kalashnikov

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551128533

4. Ban Length: I do not know, it just says you are banned from this server.

5. Admin that Banned you:  I do not know, it just says you are banned from this server.

6. Reason for Ban:  I do not know, it just says you are banned from this server.

7. Dispute: I honestly cant have a dispute because i dont know why it says this. 

https://imgur.com/ktXmS04

Are you sure this ban is on ImperialRP? I looked and the only current ban that you have is on SCP RP for Racism. image.thumb.png.3e225d499cd7245ae20961b4c69c7447.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

39 minutes ago, BigmanMarshmalow said:

I know, i got banned form SCPrp and it wont let me join Imperial RP

I also dont know why i was benned for racism but i was

Are you using Steam to launch the game?

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Head Admin

Forum Diplomat Message

Your ban appeal has been moved to the SCPRP ban section, as this post does not relate to ImperialRP.

If you are having issues connecting to ImperialRP, or believe you are false, please make a ticket in the Official Gaminglight Discord server, and create a ticket for Ban Support so that our Support team may look into the issue. (https://discord.gg/JFWN55K)

Forklift_Signature.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||