Saber Guard Incarceratus

Vice commander application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHGOC Lore Senior Guard Aero

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The Royal Guards

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become a commander of the Royal Guard battalion as I have a goal within this server. My goal is to become the Dart Vader of the server. Most people already know this is my goal and becoming a commander within the Royal Guard battalion will help me get to this goal. However if I am rejected to become a commander within the Royal Guard it will not stop me. I will always keep pushing for this and I will always be trying my hardest to reach my goal. 

I also wish to become a commander within the battalion to sharpen my skills with the server, as I know some things are different from what I have done over the years as a leader and as a commander. This will help me understand what will need to change within the Royal Guards. I also want to become a commander to show other that I am capable of leading them and to show that they are being heard. 

I am also wishing to become a commander within the Royal Guard battalion to make changers where possible. This will be done by going to every Royal Guard member and letting them speak their own mind. No form filling out as i know most people prefer speak one to one. However this does not mean i wish to remove the suggestion forms at all. I would simply like to speak one on one with each member and see what they want to changed or be improved on if I am given the chance to become a commander within the Royal Guard battalion.

I also want to become a commander of the Royal Guards as I know i am more than capable of doing so. With my knowledge and experience I do believe I can make great things happen within the Royal Guard battalion.  For example.  I have already made a few documents as a member of the Royal Guards, I have also make sure that people under me have a voice to be heard. I also speak my mind to the current command staff with matter that need to be addressed. I also have the many years of being a leadership figure and as a commander of troopers/members. I know for a 100% that I will make a great commander within the Royal Guards with all the skills, experience and knowledge that I have.

I also wish to be a commander as I believe it is time for a new face on the block, however this does not involve others apply. I believe with my time in the Royal Guards I have gained lots of information and also seen different sides to other members that have been in the position before. This will put me a step above them as I see what the command team does not see right now. This will benefit the Royal Guard battalion  in so many ways.

What members want-

More activity's [New]

Missions [RG only or RG, IQ base]

More duty's to carry out.

Another sub branch [This will be hard to get | Not just Pilots] 

These are just but a few things that the Royal Guard battalion lower ranking members want to see. And I know for a fact most of these have not be pushed as a suggestion, so with that knowledge this put's me above of members as they know I will push what the members want and I know most of it will get rejected, but they need someone with a voice to try.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

6 weeks and still going.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

When you think of a commander of a branch. Most people will think of a strong willed person, but some people will also see a different side of this. However I believe a commander is to lead his guys and go above and beyond for them. Even if it means putting himself at risk.

However the main purpose by default for a commander of a branch is to make sure that his or hers members of their branch is to tow the line. This will always start with the lower ranking officers. If other officers fail to perform  then the NCOS will fail as well. This will also continue down to the cadets. A commander must go out of their way to make sure that the chain does not brake. This is all held together by the commander. 

The next purpose of a commander is a hard task/job for some. This is administration work I.e. sorting documents, training files, arranging new types of files and keeping a database updated.  Most people do falter at this  however I know I will not as I have had many years doing all of what is listed above.

Another purpose of a commander is to hear is men/members out. If a commander or leader does not take input from his or her members, then they are not a team player. This will make people hate their commander and will lead to people rising up against them or even members leaving. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I know I can be trusted with a commander positions over the years I have lead many groups on a wide range of games. The most i have lead a group is for 17 years and I still do run part of a branch/Section/battalion. 

I also deal with administration work, which I know comes into play with a commander position.  With that knowledge I know I can be useful and bring a lot to the table.

To add onto my experience but focusing on Royal Guards. I have been in the battalion for quite sometime. And in this time I have spoken my mind, made many suggestions on how to improve the Royal Guard battalion. I do believe that some of the suggestions that have been made were also where I went out to other Royal Guard members and let them speak their voice.  This I know is important to do as some people do not put suggestions forward in our suggestion form, but would rather be asked person to person.

I believe I can also be a commander  for the following-

• Trust worthy
  • Reliable
  • Responsible
  • Man of my word
  • Respectful
  • Active 
  • Take responsibility for my battalions actions

I also know I can be trusted with a command position as I show I am capable of leading. This can be fact checked by a few members of the server that are in high command. This will show that I always do what is needed and they know I go above and beyond what I do for the Royal Guard battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

The minimal hours I usually play per week ranges from 48-56 hours. However this does change depending on the days I work. However I still try to be active after work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I do not have any warnings at all within the Royal Guards and Shadow Guars.

Thank you to all who have supported me and for any who will. And thank for for any feedback for myself. 

Edited by SHG Senior Guard Rev
Rank up-date

+Support
Hes very active ill see him on from 6 to 12 hours almost everyday Hes a great officer does his quota is strict when need be nice and approachable has a pretty good application and when I was in RG, he was willing to help me out a lot Hes a great friend and very competent.

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

15 minutes ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Hes very active ill see him on from 6 to 12 hours almost everyday Hes a great officer does his quota is strict when need be nice and approachable has a pretty good application and when I was in RG, he was willing to help me out a lot Hes a great friend and very competent.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

1 hour ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

+Support

Well from what I can tell from him he is very serious when he needs to be but can still have fun. He does seem truly want to help RG and other people around him. Wish you best of luck.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

19 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I think he will make a grate addition to the team he is a really hard worker and will do the best of this abilities all the time.                                                                                              

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 4/10/2022 at 2:52 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/10/2022 at 3:52 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 4/10/2022 at 10:52 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 4/10/2022 at 3:52 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

On 4/10/2022 at 5:52 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, After High Command Discussion We Have Decided To Accept You Into The Command Team, Please Come to Me Or Any IQ HC For Training. Please Come To Me When You Are Available Next.
-The Grand Inquisitor, Name

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Bear_ locked this topic