Give Geeko mech WL

PryingTree

alright @Geeko here is how you get mech whitelist

you consume a cheeseburger.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

They're petrified to say the emperor has no robes
So bloody perfect, but everybody knows
They're just so petrified that the emperor has no clothes
Just so you know

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

ACCTEPTED 

I have promoted myself on the spot and now the CI general, You have been accepted, go to the nearest CI HCMD and ask for the WL

@Geeko

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

12 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

ACCTEPTED 

I have promoted myself on the spot and now the CI general, You have been accepted, go to the nearest CI HCMD and ask for the WL

@Geeko

*clears throat*

DENIED

This Topic has been reviewed by me and me alone and I have felt that it shall be denied you may reapply for mech WL in 15 years.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 minutes ago, Tazza said:

*clears throat*

DENIED

This Topic has been reviewed by me and me alone and I have felt that it shall be denied you may reapply for mech WL in 15 years.

*clears throat*                                                                                              ACCTEPTED 

This Topic has been reviewed by me and me alone and I have felt that it shall be accepted.

fine how about this, I gamble who ever the CI general is and if I win in a roll off, geeko gets mech

Edited by PryingTree

11 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

fine how about this, I gamble who ever the CI general is and if I win in a roll off, geeko gets mech

how about you get alexx to flag up and if you win the roll off alexx gives geeko mech wl

Freedom at last.

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Mech whitelist has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for mech at this time.

don't reapply

Edited by Average Pipebomb enjoyer
  • Dislike 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

18 hours ago, Tazza said:

how about you get alexx to flag up and if you win the roll off alexx gives geeko mech wl

Deal as long as he agrees, no one cares what the guy above me says