philipwmwhitaker

Should I be a 501st Officer  

1. 1. Should I be a 501st Officer

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your In Game Name? 501st ENG MSGT Richard 6009

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:602291158

How Long Have You Been In 501st? I have been in 501st since 03/17/2022.

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I want to be an Officer so I can help the battalion grow as it is probably my favorite battalion and will give me more to do on the server whether that's simulations or hosting Private Debriefs. I also genuinely enjoy 501st as I tried ranking up on another battalion however failed as I wanted to return to 501st. Another reason why I want to be an Officer is because I enjoy being in more of a leadership role. I also find it fun to help newer players on the 501st battalion and server as a whole. The last reason I want to become an Officer is so I can push myself to do better and be a better person and push others to try their hardest. 

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I think I could assist the 501st Command by informing them of what I see and giving them recommendations on how to improve the battalion. Another way I can help the 501st Command  is by doing sims and battalion tryouts as I find hosting each to be pretty fun. I would also help by setting a good role model for the enlisted and NCO's . The last way I could help is by making sure everyone has fun with missions events and my sims because if somebody has a good time on 501st it will make them want to come back and keep playing.

How many strikes do you have? I have 0 strikes on the battalion.

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I only have one qualification when it comes to being an Officer and that was when I was a Naval overseer for medical. I was sometimes the highest rank online when it comes to rank equivalences so sometimes I  had to help the enlisted/NCO's with the problems that they had. it was mostly just questions about the rules and help with checkups and stuff like that. I found it fun but medical/naval wasn't the thing for me so I joined 501st. 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? I have been a naval overseer for medical which I really enjoyed

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of an Officer is to assist command members of the 501st and helping NCO's/enlisted with any issues they may have. The second purpose of an Officer is to host trainings and sims to help the battalion stay alive and keep it from getting boring and set a good model for everybody in the battalion. Another purpose of an Officer is to promote people who they see fit to reward them for doing well in a mission or simulation. Another purpose of an Officer is to make sure all NCO's are meeting their quota and figure out why they aren't and try to resolve that issue.

Thank you for expressing interest about becoming an Officer! Your application is currently under review, please continue to play the server in the meantime whilst 501st Command deliberates!

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support

This guy is an amazing nco, very dedicated to his job. I hope you get it man

Current: 501st HVYAL CPT Gerald, Purge PVT Fort

star wars stormtrooper GIF

Edited by i like ...stuff
  • Like 1

501st HVYL LTCOL Gerald                            star wars stormtrooper GIF                      

Accepted!
Please speak to a LTCOL+ for training

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"