Staff applications - Denied

LowGun

What is your in-game name?:LowGun

What is your steam name?: LowGun

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:23819881

What is your discord username Domineight#2787

What is your donor rank?  User                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  yes i do have experience of staffing i am a head of staff on a darkrp sever and a super admin on a mafia rp sever 

What date did you start playing on the community? About a year but i stoped for a bit for at home reasons and now im back and ready to start my staff job on gameinglight

What date did you make your forums account? November 20, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0                                                                               

Are you a staff member in another community? Not anymore

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Time zone: ETS (Eastern Standard Time zone)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank since I have a lot of experience working in staffing and I believe I will be a great asset on your team. Here is some reason why 1 because i have done a lot for you staff like the over 1.2k reports on minges and racism and ETC’ 2 the fact that i helped out over 300 new players on your severs like for example i gave a new guy 2 mill $ for the future and i did that alot of times 3  I am a very positive person I can turn anything around quickly and I am also a fast learner  when  it comes to my work .                                                                                                                         Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would take the steam id befor bring them so if they tryout to LAT from the sit i can give the steam id to a admin + to perm a ban [cuss under mod we are not allowed to ban for more then 5hours]

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would ask them to stop talking and then ask if one can go at a time if they fail to listen i will warn them 3 times to take a breath and if they fail to do so i will gag them all. Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If the punishments are not sticking and consistently are breaking the rules I will first try to explain the punishments of the 10-20-30-40 mark warn ban and try to make them understand that bans and warns matter if  he fails to listen i will have no choice but to ask a higher staff member to show him what the bans means [aka baning him for 1-2days]   Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? To ask about what the bug what the bug can do then after he tells i with warn him 1 time not to do it again the report to map designer /owner about the bugg.

-support, this application is poorly formatted, noticeably rushed, and lacking in grammar. On the 150 word minimum question, you did not meed the word requirement (instead reaching 117 words). Along with this, I believe you to be stretching the truth in your application when you say you have "over 1,200 reports on minges" and that you "helped out over 300 players". Along with this, your application is consistently hard to read, and you are missing the required poll on the post. Whilst I think you have good intentions and would like to help the community, to be honest I've never seen you online, and this application really does not show a good work ethic. I think you should work on your scenario questions, format the application a little better, network some more on the community and proof-read your application in the future to earn a +support. Best of luck nonetheless.

8 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

-support, this application is poorly formatted, noticeably rushed, and lacking in grammar. On the 150 word minimum question, you did not meed the word requirement (instead reaching 117 words). Along with this, I believe you to be stretching the truth in your application when you say you have "over 1,200 reports on minges" and that you "helped out over 300 players". Along with this, your application is consistently hard to read, and you are missing the required poll on the post. Whilst I think you have good intentions and would like to help the community, to be honest I've never seen you online, and this application really does not show a good work ethic. I think you should work on your scenario questions, format the application a little better, network some more on the community and proof-read your application in the future to earn a +support. Best of luck nonetheless.

Big -Support Listed ^^^

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

14 hours ago, sl33p said:

-Support

Very poor grammar

Doesn't meet word minimum

Quoting both Sl33p and Jess here as both describe my view on this application.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/10/2022 at 2:41 PM, Jess1224 said:

Screenshot_13.png

On 4/10/2022 at 8:51 AM, sl33p said:

-Support

Very poor grammar

Doesn't meet word minimum

On 4/10/2022 at 2:41 PM, Jess1224 said:

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

On 4/10/2022 at 3:41 PM, Jess1224 said:

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub