CI Application

[IFN] Rock [TM]

In-game Name: Rock

SteamID: 76561198880344149

DiscordID: Rock#5428

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Of a 1/10 Scale I would say my knowledge of SCP Lore is at a 7/10 maybe 8/10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I wish the join the Chaos Insurgency because I want to end the SCP Foundation! I wish to free Class-D from their cells and reunite them with society! I want to kill anyone who gets in the way or hinders the goal of the Chaos Insurgency. Another thing is that im pretty good at PVP and sense im joining the  Military branch thats a very important skill. I will do my best and do all I can to help and make Chaos great again!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have lots of experience with RP and Gmod. I have a understanding of chain of command and the lore of the SCP project.

How active can you be? Pretty Active

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes to both.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

IMG_6411.thumb.jpg.4dc4609e96a594cc1059f106e8b31f3a.jpg.9ff85282b972ca24348ec109dea3d738.jpg

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: LucarioKing#5705

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

• Adam. locked this topic