Parker's Security Application

Parkerxxx

= Application Format =

What is your in-game name?:  Parker/Falkery

What is your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:117202431

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: (Updated to current rank Midmanship

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officers

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:  Agent Kallus (Astro)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Come up with new ideas one working with Security forces to improve roleplay and security of personnel. As a security officer I can see trying to help man positions with shock or Navy when needed. For example, having the bridge manned by shock when Naval are unavailable or busy.
Other ideas I have which are inspired by other servers or just in general ideas, have a dedicated radio station for security forces. This would make it so that the security forces could coordinate between each other easily. Things like AOS coordination might be easier for them if such a thing existed. 

No idea if this server does it but bunk inspections might be a good rp idea if people want to RP that. 

Mainly throwing rp ideas out there, but for how i can assist, mainly in role play. As a navy member I can see myself offering assistance to those who don't know RFA standards or what DT do

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I would say that I can get along with anyone and don't have issues with any battalion. I want to see people have fun, and myself. I have been in all sorts of rp positions before, be that other servers, and now GMing the star wars tabletop game. I enjoy working with my fellow troopers in ensuring that everyone has something to do, or any situation is handled. I try and make sure to always follow command, and work with fellow navy to ensure the navy functions well. While I am admittedly still new to the server, I have a long running knowledge of RP and server environments. I have played on all server types from semi serious to serious and seen what works and what doesn't. I have been the highest ranking officer in a regiment on a different server before, while I would argue this doesn't really matter as I have seen plenty of good and bad officers before, I would say it at least gives me some knowledge of what roleplay is expect and what is not. I would say my ability to communicate with the higher ranking officials on will allow me to understand all that is need to do on this job as I am not afraid to ask questions of any Naval high command when it comes to performing my duties correctly.

Why do you want this rank?:
Mainly to learn about and assist Shock & DT regiments, while providing my assistance to them. I want to grow my experience in the navy as well, and this would be a step towards that. To enhance my experience in the server, this would give me additional jobs to perform and duties that would help everyone in roleplay. With security officers, I can make sure I learn about regiments that have a major role in rp. 

Secondly I would say getting to know all people on the server is a high priority of mine and this is a major step in that direction to meet new people and talk with other regiments. I enjoy this server greatly and growing more connections is always a plus.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I am fully aware that if I misbehave or do not perform duties well then I will be removed. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The Security Officers and members in the navy are in control of the security personnel. Their main priorities are in trainings, maintaining security, keeping the ship in proper order, and improving security. The security officers work alongside the navy, shock and Death trooper members to accomplish these tasks. Security officers have multiple tasks from tryouts, simulations, and admirative tasks which enhance roleplay between regiments and give assistance to the Shock and DT regiments.  They are to make sure security forces are properly performing their duties and do not have any issues. If there are issues, we are tasked with helping or in general solving these issues. If i remember correctly mentioned recently Security members can also chase down AOS'd troopers so I will mention that here. Overall, Security Officers have a major role in the Navy and ISD, in which a high degree of professionalism and game knowledge is required. 

Starting out I would expect that I will need to learn how I would work with these regiments and what overall I should be doing to improve security or what I can overall offer to help

Updated Due to feedback, mainly in the what can i do to improve the branch.  
Update 2 Due to new information presented in Navy discord. Spent more time on answering all questions
Minor Update: Made my steam profile public again , totally forgot i had it private. If you want to go see some old screenshots, be my guest! If any 501st read this, message me if you want to know anything about the uniforms, I worked with the modeler to make them

Edited by Parkerxxx
Feedback

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

Upon review of the edited application I have changed to a +Support

You edited the application to put more effort which I thank you for. This shows me you can  handle constructive criticism and utilize it to improve yourself and those around you. You’ve shown to me that you are here to learn and grow which I’d like to see in my SOs. While I would have like to have seen more in the why should we trust you section of the application, I do believe you’ll be a good fit for SO.

Best of luck!

Edited by Cecil Stedmen
Changed my opinion based on application edits

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+Support

While I agree that certain parts of the application were a little bare, your more in-depth answers are well written and I've seen what you can do as a member of the Navy. You're a good enlisted member and I look forward to seeing you build off of that as a Security Officer, should your application be accepted

Purge CPT FS1

Purge HVYAL CPT Crazy CR67

Lord VIII Vansyn

Former Sub-Lieutenant Yorn

+Support
--------------------

- More Effort put into application
- Decent application
- Knows the basic duties of an SO and what they do
- Was able to take criticism and used it to better improve his application, Well done!!!
---------------------
Best of luck!!!

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

+Support
User has a general understanding of the expectations and duties of an SO. While I haven't seen you on the server myself, you seem to be very dedicated and respectful. User was upfront and honest about wanting to learn more which is always a positive. Best of luck.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/10/2022 at 11:14 AM, Cecil Stedmen said:

Upon review of the edited application I have changed to a +Support

You edited the application to put more effort which I thank you for. This shows me you can  handle constructive criticism and utilize it to improve yourself and those around you. You’ve shown to me that you are here to learn and grow which I’d like to see in my SOs. While I would have like to have seen more in the why should we trust you section of the application, I do believe you’ll be a good fit for SO.

Best of luck!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/11/2022 at 9:44 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- In-depth answers

- Seems like they have a good grasp of expectations

- Took criticism well

Before your app was barren, but after your edits I can see that you are willing to put forth the effort. I hope to see you on the team, best of luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/12/2022 at 5:44 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- In-depth answers

- Seems like they have a good grasp of expectations

- Took criticism well

Before your app was barren, but after your edits I can see that you are willing to put forth the effort. I hope to see you on the team, best of luck!

On 4/12/2022 at 6:52 PM, Zarzar06 said:

+Support
--------------------

- More Effort put into application
- Decent application
- Knows the basic duties of an SO and what they do
- Was able to take criticism and used it to better improve his application, Well done!!!
---------------------
Best of luck!!!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 4/12/2022 at 10:51 PM, alaric said:

+Support
User has a general understanding of the expectations and duties of an SO. While I haven't seen you on the server myself, you seem to be very dedicated and respectful. User was upfront and honest about wanting to learn more which is always a positive. Best of luck.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic