Zigmunds D-5 Application

Zigmund

Name-Zigmund
Steam ID-STEAM_0:1:105070768
Discord Name-Zigmund#2777

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- E11 PFC, SEC LCPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- None, Police RP warns

Why do you want to join Delta-5?I want to be accepted into delta 5 because I think that I would be a good addition to the team, I like to help others, and I believe that I can uphold a standard to the unit that other candidates are not able to hold. I want to be able use my experince with the other units that I have held in the server and out of the server. I have held positions of high notice in the police RP gaminglight server. I was a High Command for FBI and I still hold reserves for that position today. I can carry over the experience from that unit into this. I can use my knowledge of the rules and to make the best decisions possible while I maintain a position in the squad. As I stated in that last paragraph I believe that when a member first join is what matters the most. If they have a solid experience with the people on the server I think they are more likely to be a serious role player and want to stay. I think that as a member of this unit I can uphold a serious model and use this with characters on the server so they wish to apply for the team one day themselves. I think that something that would stand out from some of the other candidates is that I am a good leader. I know that if I noticed something in the system that needs to be fixed I will be able to uphold the best leadership ability to help them in fixing this problem and making sure that this will not happen again. I can use the leadership that I have learned from time on this server to make sure that I can correct these actions in the best way possible. I believe that I want to be apart of the team because I really enjoy the experince that can be gained from the team. It is a team that is held to high notice on the server and I would like to serve along some of the people are part of this team. I do understand that my app is already at a disadvantage to other peoples app because it may appear do to my ranks that I have no experience, but I can say that from the time that I have gained on the server I have used my time on Police RP and SCPRP to help stand out and my fellow Gaminglight members would agree that I have made a effort to learn the server and I can hold to squad to a whole new level, and I want to be the most help to the unit as I can. I think that many people on the server right now would say that I have a good rep in this part of the server and I want to make myself more known throughout Gaminglight and SCPRP. I want to be apart of the team for the experience with the players like I had when I joined the server. When I joined the server I had heard of the unit and have realized that this is one of the best units to be apart of I think that this would be a great way for me to experience the team. I also want to point out that I like to make sure I can use my experiences to help further the unit. I believe that I can use a lot of my skills that I have gained on the server to help correct myself, my peers, and my fellow command. Overall I think that I can use my Experience and Leadership to help further the server in and out of game. I can make sure that the unit is held to the highest standard and I believe that I can uphold this standard

Why should we let you into Delta-5?I think that I should be accepted into the delta 5, because my of leadership dedication and experience. I believe that I have stated in the previous section how I can use my leadership. I can use my experience that I have gained from this server, its respected people I have interacted with, and my ability to learn. I I can help gain experience from my peers and my command. I can use this experience to not only help my self but to help my fellow unit members, player, and the server itself. One of the major points I want to hit on is the objective of the unit. I believe that with the skills that I have I can make the unit the best it can possibly be. I can make sure that the unit itself is in the best condition and I make sure that I can make the skills of the peers in the unit. I can use my dedication on the server to help maintain my activity and make sure that I am one of the respected members of the community and the unit. I want to be able to show the skills that I assess to make sure that I am not only in the unit but one of the best in it.On the server I used to have a good rep. Recently have worked to maintain having a good rep and I believe that will help me in the team because of my positive knowledge within the team and the server itself. I will make sure that the unit moves forward in the team and in roleplay aspects to ensure that players are having a good experience whilst playing on the server. I as a leader will make sure that I can correct my fellow pears and assist with members that need guidance within the server (Training and rule wise). if they mess something up, I will make sure that I can correct them to make sure that they fix their mistakes. I will be dedicated to the team and split my time between RP and leadership. I believe that as a member Leadership and RP can co-exist in situations. I believe that I have the ability to help this work.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!Yes

Edited by Zigmund

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

• Crunch locked this topic