Rux's RP Resignation

Rux

Rux's RP Resignation

I am still a Lead Admin, I love the staff team I am not going anywhere!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this has been a long time coming, I first came back to GL to assist IC and I feel I have done that. I have gotten drained and tired of RP as of late and I feel it was best to resign instead of holding a position I was not passionate for I hope you all understand. I am still going to be on the server a ton but I will be focusing on the staff side of things!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Honorable Mentions:

Bop - Thank you for everything my man, You are a real one and you are officially apart of my set 100% on folks and them. In all seriousness you are one of the first people who I met when I returned back to GL. You are one of the nicest dude's and a good friend.

Bon - One of the first people I met when I cam back to GL, He is one of the most genuine and nicest dude's in the community I will miss the RP Sir, Thank you! 😞

Bear - I started out with you in IC and we became friends quite quickly. You have taught me how to be a good commander and person. Thank you for everything sir!

Hotshot - Thank you Hotshot for helping IC you have no idea how much you have done for us!

Beckett - I love the new website theme!

Nimo - Thank you for the fantastic game night's, Fantastic HOS! I love Roblox!

Apple - Your okay, I hate your Bird though.

Ravix - Knuckle Down!

Panic - A true friend, Thank you for everything!

Eli - Great dude, Keep up the good work Eli!

Wraith - Stop Yelling.

Imperial Commandos - I'm going to walk my dog.

All Imperial RPers - Thank you!

If I did not mention you I am sorry there is just too many people I have met to list them all, Thank you for everything Imperial RP Gaming Light!

My Resignation Will Be Official Tonight After The Commander Meetings End's!

- Rux -

• Sad 1
  • Angry 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

It was always a pleasure to work with you and hear what you had to say. You did well! Best of luck with staff.

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Damn, glad you'll still be on the server as staff but you've been extremely helpful during my time on here and played a major role in me transferring from SCPRP to ImperialRP. Thank you for all your hard work!

Edited by Cecil Stedmen
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Very sad to see you go ! I had incredibly high hopes for you in AHC ! Make me proud and join Bop in SMT !! 

• Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

See Ya Buddy, Sad to see you leave so soon 

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

I really wish you would have stayed in RP but I will always support what you want to do and I know you will do exceptionally well in staff as in all things!
You crushed it in RP and best of luck in the future buddy!

Also, I can't believe you put Bop ahead of Bon and myself. omg

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

sad to see you leave RP but best of luck in staff man.

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Bye bro!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod