Bossatron's RRH Application

Bossatron1924

In Game Name: Bossatron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 MSGT, MTF D5 PVT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: -5

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)image.png.79e27b959e3ee6ecc9afccd04a6213a5.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the Red Right Hand team because I want to expand my experiences in branches. I also want to apply because RRH in general seems fun, working with other people with a similar skill level, and maturity. I did have past experience when A1 was a branch and know how to at least guard someone. Through out my time observing RRH on site, I got interested within the branch because of the cool tools and duties that RRH can do. 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a determined person who uses fast paced solutions to solve small or large problems in a short time span (not guaranteed). I also like to work with people I can either relate to or work best with and I have decent maturity when it comes to minging, always a time and place for it. 

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

-/+ Support

-Not command, though still a MSGT in E11
-2 Warns, one for "mass racism". Havent personally met you but its not a good impression
-Short App
+Good forums activity
+Supposed past experience with A1

Overall, i think with some time you could become an RRH, though currently you dont hold any notably high ranks and you have a couple warns (not active but stil) 
Work on getting command your branch and maybe make your app significally longer to have a higher chance of getting accepted

-Lima 12

Edited by Pankyeatspancakes

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

8 minutes ago, Pankyeatspancakes said:

-/+ Support

-2 Warns, one for "mass racism". Havent personally met you but its not a good impression
-Short App
+Good forums activity

Overall, i think with some time you could become an RRH, though currently you dont hold any notably high ranks and you have a couple warns (not active but stil) 
Work on getting command your branch and maybe make your app significally longer to have a higher chance of getting accepted

2 hours ago, Pankyeatspancakes said:

-/+ Support

-Short App
+Good forums activity

-Support

-"Mass Racism" is my first impression of you and this is a bad one

-Application is lacking of details and is pretty small

Your forum activity is ok and you were a Alpha-1 before (would have to check). Your ranks are a bit small but E-11 MSGT is ok but I never saw you and the Mass-Racism warn is for me a red flag. You could have changed as it happened nearly a year ago and if so please PM me in Discord (Ti_Lou__#7336) and I would be happy to discuss with you but for now I will keep this support as a -Support.

Good luck on your application,

-Quebec 13

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

26 minutes ago, Lafleur said:

-Support

-"Mass Racism" is my first impression of you and this is a bad one

-Application is lacking of details and is pretty small

Your forum activity is ok and you were a Alpha-1 before (would have to check). Your ranks are a bit small but E-11 MSGT is ok but I never saw you and the Mass-Racism warn is for me a red flag. You could have changed as it happened nearly a year ago and if so please PM me in Discord (Ti_Lou__#7336) and I would be happy to discuss with you but for now I will keep this support as a -Support.

Good luck on your application,

-Quebec 13

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

The dudes warn for racism is like 4 years old that's more than what I can say for some of yalls ages.

Not to mention was apart of the old A1's SF which not only is better then the current A1 but just straight fucking outclasses all you dorks that think yall gud.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

14 hours ago, Voxial said:

+ Support

After talking with Bossatron, I discovered that is "Mass Racism" warn was 2 years ago and I think that other than this, is behavior is clean, a "Prop Kill" isn't very bad and nearly everyone as a few warns. I believe that everyone deserve a second chance and as he was in A1 back when it was a branch, I believe that he could come back and prove himself.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 4/10/2022 at 3:58 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

After talking with Bossatron, I discovered that is "Mass Racism" warn was 2 years ago and I think that other than this, is behavior is clean, a "Prop Kill" isn't very bad and nearly everyone as a few warns. I believe that everyone deserve a second chance and as he was in A1 back when it was a branch, I believe that he could come back and prove himself.

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

-support, I struggle to +support this application due to the terseness in response to all questions. I think you need a lot more explanation in this application to show you are ready for RRH, especially considering you have a pre-existing warning for Mass Racism. In my opinion, you need to seriously prove yourself in-game to show that you are ready for this role, and at the moment, I do not think you're ready. Best of luck nonetheless.

Neutral as he was apart of the old A1 im on the fence because of how short this application 

~Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 4/10/2022 at 1:58 PM, Lafleur said:

+ Support

+BIG FUKING SUPPORT

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 4/15/2022 at 9:19 AM, Jess1224 said:

-support, I struggle to +support this application due to the terseness in response to all questions. I think you need a lot more explanation in this application to show you are ready for RRH, especially considering you have a pre-existing warning for Mass Racism. In my opinion, you need to seriously prove yourself in-game to show that you are ready for this role, and at the moment, I do not think you're ready. Best of luck nonetheless.

He got WO in E-11

Senior Moderator

On 4/9/2022 at 6:14 PM, Pankyeatspancakes said:

-/+ Support

-Short App
+Good forums activity

-Lima 12

-Support. 

The few times I have interacted with you, you have seemed like a good person who is professional when necessary and dedicated. Even so, I have multiple concerns. 

Experience: While not absolutely necessary, experience in a variety of branches is definitely a plus. It displays an ability to manage and meet varying standards and responsibilities simultaneously. It shows that you are active in the community, and that you are willing to learn and do more. This factor does not gage your competence, but it measures your involvement. I would encourage you to give a utility or research or security a try, just to broaden your knowledge and experience. 

Application: This my largest and most pressing concern. As Romeo-13 initially pointed out, this application and its responses are short, but not concise in a comprehensive manner. Even if it was packed full of valuable substance, a single sentence to explain why you believe you should be let in is just not adequate. It is terse, it is low-effort. Your skills, your experience, your qualifications, your history, make it the centerpiece of your reply. Do not tell me you are qualified, show me. These major elements are lacking or not present at all. In short, your application lacks substance, and this can change with revision. 

Diction: While this is more of a nitpick than the others, I still believe it is an important factor in applications. Word choice communicates your view on things, your mood, and your understanding. The application comes off as lackadaisical, I have reached this interpretation as a result of its length, and the lack of flow between sections. I suggest you receive my advice well and completely overhaul your application, I believe it would serve you very well. The fact that this review of your application is longer than the application itself is telling. You have all the time in the world and the history to back up your ambitions, make use of it!

I have no issue with you, the critical nature of my feedback stems from a desire to support you, and to encourage improvement. I highly recommend you take what I have said to heart, and revise your entry. 

Have an outstanding day and I hope this all meets you well. 

Cordially,

Rinzler

Edited by Wafflore
  • Dislike 1

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

• 3 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply Whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic