sl33p's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

sl33p

Do you think I would be a good fit for the staff team?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I would be a good fit for the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: sleep

What is your steam name?: sl33p

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:87133592

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): sleep#4048

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Not really.

What date did you start playing on the community? Late January 2022

What date did you make your forums account? July 18, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3
image.png.1fc37a8485ec372b427eb8e0aaa95fd0.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I would be a great addition to the staff team for different reasons. My reputation in the community is good and I handle situations like toxicity in a good way. I am very active during the day on weekdays and am usually always on during the weekends at busy hours and off-hours. People I have seen encourage me to join the staff team because it seems like a thing to do when I'm bored or want to assist players in sits. I am willing to take sits at any time and know that Sits>Rp situations. Other players know that I am a very active person. I will never abuse my staff powers even in out of character events OR in-RP events, and will only ever use staff abilities during sits. I am able to control my temper so I can stay calm during sits even if my day hasn't been the best. I am able to calm down players such as RCT's being toxic in the branch and will ask them why they did it and then tell them not to do it again. This is why I think I would be a great addition to the staff team! 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

First of all, I would separate the players out of talking range and then ask them all of their sides of the story. Once I collect all of the evidence, I may ask a fellow staff member for assistance if it gets out of control. I then will punish the player/s depending on what they did based on the evidence I have collected. Fighting like toddlers will never fix situations. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

In my opinion, I would ask the player why he did the bug, and then if there is enough evidence, punish him for lying to staff and abusing the bug or in other words, exploiting. 

Edited by sl33p

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+ Support

Has been here for quite a while

Warns aren't really severe (except the rdm warn, although I imagine it's very old)

Scenario questions are very good and straightforward.

Really active

Best of luck!

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

22 minutes ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Warns aren't really severe (except the rdm warn, although I imagine it's very old)

Really active

Best of luck!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Support

+ Active

+ Pretty good app

+ Nice to talk to

Go Sl33p!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

12 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

Best of luck!

+support, despite having little experience with staffing in the past, I believe that you are an active and helpful member of the community who would make a fantastic member of staff. You're a quick learner from what I've seen, and I don't doubt you'll pick up staffing quickly.

Being R&D CMD With sl33p and knowing him i think he is more than ready to be staff so its a 

+support!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 4/9/2022 at 5:37 PM, Geeko said:

+ support

+ Active

+ Genuinely cares about the server

+ Kind person

+ Bad at zombie survival

Would make a great fit for the staff team!

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

17 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

+support, despite having little experience with staffing in the past, I believe that you are an active and helpful member of the community who would make a fantastic member of staff. You're a quick learner from what I've seen, and I don't doubt you'll pick up staffing quickly.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 4/9/2022 at 8:24 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

Best of luck!

Screenshot_13.png

On 4/9/2022 at 8:24 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

Best of luck!

+Support

-Decent command member

-Cool headed

-Breathing style: @[Chaos] mech flag up 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+support

Insanely Active

One of the coolest people I have interacted with on the server.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 4/10/2022 at 1:35 PM, Jess1224 said:

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png