sl33p's Warn appeal for RDMx3

sl33p

Steam Name: sl33p

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87133592

Ingame Name: sleep

Admin that warned you: EatenCookie

Reason for Warn: RDMx3 

Dispute: I was really new and I had no idea what I was doing, like first time joining the server new. I believe that I should've gotten a verbal warning AT MOST because that was an unnecessary warn. Of course, now, I wouldn't go around and punch people for no reason. At the time, I had no idea what the server was about so I started punching other people. Now, most staff just give verbal warnings for new player rdm sits.

Edited by sl33p

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

I understand you was new and everything but when you first join you see all the rules in front of you you chose not to read them, if it was rdmx1 I would agree with a virble but the fact you killed that many people I feel like the warn is completely valid so -SUPPORT

Edited by Demon Dice

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

53 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

I understand you was new and everything but when you first join you see all the rules in front of you you chose not to read them, if it was rdmx1 I would agree with a virble but the fact you killed that many people I feel like the warn is completely valid so -SUPPORT

image.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||