Raymond's CI MIL app

DemiGodRaymond

In-game Name: Raymond

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:517744146

DiscordID: DemiGodRaymond#0001

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? like 8/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have been in CI a couple of times now, LCPL x 2, and I believe with my prior knowledge and experience I would be a good asset. I have also been a RnD before, SVA = SM, but it wasn't really my thing. I also have been on a couple of CI CC's and understand how Raiding works and what to do and not to do. I am also a 1LT in Nu7 and believe that I am decent at PvP

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I believe I should be picked since I still remember a bunch about CI which would make it easier for me to be trained and understand everything

How active can you be? everyday if I don't fall asleep from work

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Both!

Edited by DemiGodRaymond

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

TO BEGIN

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: FringO BingO#6843
(format stolen from tydrix)

• Adam. locked this topic