6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
 LSL Cinder Death SAIF72

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Inferno Squadron

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in the Inferno Squad ever since I joined the server and never have mained another battalion. I kept working hard without looking for a promotion or even a shoutout. I did it because I cared about my battalion and the people within it. I have a lot of dedication for the squad and want to maintain the work that Ted and Matrix have put into the Battalion and build further off of it to make IF thrive more and more. I also want to make sure that all of my agents are ready for the battles that they will have. The leadership roles that they will achieve in the future, the people that they are going to be leading. I would work to the best of my ability so that every agent gains this ability. 

Secondly because it is my new goal to achieve to want to lead a battalion and make sure it is the best one ever I will attempt everything to make the Battalion the best it can achieve and focus on everyone while in a Command position I will complete all duties and directives given to me, next I will make the battalion stable with everything and everyone enjoying it and hopefully increase the amount of IF numbers! And while in the position I will focus on the priority's which need to be done and complete roster updates when needed.

Thirdly, I have spent my time working my way up the chain in both army (Shock before I resigned) and now Inferno. I have been spending time working on/with Intelligence Officers and now Sharpshooters.  I will start working with the Command Team and possibly the Naval Command team to hopefully put something together and make things fun for all Naval. I think I should be Vice Commander of Inferno Squad due to the constant stream of work I have or am attempting put forward trying to not only improve Inferno Squad it self but its reputation with the other battalions and groups on the server. Also, I would like to state, I don't care about rankings, I care about health of whatever battalion I am in, and If it needs that tiny little push to success I will be there, holding its hand gradually getting there, I am applying for the Command's Sake, not my own, I care about Inferno as it is my home. My family, and I will do whatever is necessary to help out.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
 1 week playtime, but I’ve been playing on the server for around 4 - 6 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander is to assist the other command members and the Commander / Overseer in anyway possible, making sure everything is up to date and keeping every member of the regiment are following the SOP’s and Guidelines. Keeping a professional and mature relationship with the regiment to show and be a role model to each and every member of the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Because I will work on/know the following:

• Battalion retention - Keeping the newest agents to keep on coming back instead of leaving once they are trained or reach the rank of SGT or before that.
  • Sense of achievement - When an NCO or an Officer reaches a rank, they should feel some sort of achievement instead of just gaining a higher rank. 
  • Relations with other battalions - I want it so that it isn’t awkward or feel weird when our battalion asks to have joint training. I want to make sure that between battalions, we are all well connected and comfortable with each other. 
  • Appreciation for Hard work: I want to make sure that when someone works hard for something that they get appreciated for that work. That could be as low as being active, up to getting a lot of recruitments during the week.
  • How to do roster work and how coding works, (I take IT & Computing in college) And have been working with Google Spreadsheets / Forms for over 2 years and I would be able to update the roster probably every 5 - 10 minutes whenever a roster-update is needed. And I believe that will take most of the stress off of the Command Team and help out majorly.

Mainly:

I will be finding a new members to join the Battalion, Chasing up on tryouts and trainings to keep the battalion alive and attempt to push things through the roof for the battalions activity. Next step will be furthering with the plans to work with the DT and other BO battalions adding newer situations adapting how the server is changing. I'd also like to start doing interrogation trainings with IF & DT, speaking with them and showing them some RP that will grantee the best experience for that aspect of RP (I will be in contact with all of those related in DT command). After that will be general improvements of the squad and a far fetched idea but still on the agenda would be finding a model for future officer positions.

7. How often can you be Online? :
 I can be online for 3 - 4 hours daily, 6 - 7 hours on the Friday/Saturday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
 I have 0 warnings to my understanding

Edited by Cinder
Produced more work.

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

+Support 
great dude really helpful.
active 
Supports others 

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Like 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 4/8/2022 at 9:25 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 
active 
Supports others 

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

Nice and approachable
Good officer from what I see
Dedicated
Means well

Good Luck!!

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/12/2022 at 1:06 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support

Nice and approachable
Good officer from what I see
Dedicated
Means well

Good Luck!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 4/8/2022 at 10:25 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 
active 
Supports others 

• Like 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

I have worked with cinder since my transfer into IF. As the HSL, I'd be honored to work under the command of Cinder. He's a very down to Earth guy who wants whats best for IF. 

As someone who has been in command before, he has the exact attributes of a perfect vice commander. He makes everyone within IF feel needed and a valued member of the battalion. He makes sure all those working under his command are well entertained.

This dude is beyond good at his job that he is the current lead of both of our sub branches within IF. That takes some real dedication. Cinder has more than proven that he'd make for an excellent command member.

Cinder, I know you're reading this. 

You'll do absolutely amazing as Del Meeko, you're a great friend and an AMAZING OFFICER

Only thing I'd have to say is be a miniscule amount more active within IF and you'll be GOLDEN! 

(Sorry no fancy colors, I'm on my phone)

Edited by Bepiks
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

On 4/8/2022 at 7:25 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 
active 
Supports others 

• Like 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 4/13/2022 at 12:00 PM, Bepiks said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

I have worked with cinder since my transfer into IF. As the HSL, I'd be honored to work under the command of Cinder. He's a very down to Earth guy who wants whats best for IF. 

As someone who has been in command before, he has the exact attributes of a perfect vice commander. He makes everyone within IF feel needed and a valued member of the battalion. He makes sure all those working under his command are well entertained.

This dude is beyond good at his job that he is the current lead of both of our sub branches within IF. That takes some real dedication. Cinder has more than proven that he'd make for an excellent command member.

You'll do absolutely amazing as Del Meeko, you're a great friend and an AMAZING OFFICER

Only thing I'd have to say is be a miniscule amount more active within IF and you'll be GOLDEN! 

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

On 4/13/2022 at 12:00 PM, Bepiks said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

• Bear_ locked this topic