Cole's community resignation

MagnusNichols

God where do I start this was a fun ride back from being in wyc to usm to x to sa to sl on the crim part and being in Doc State Delta squad/force Swat Scu and in Dispatch on gov it's been fun and crazy but I really don't feel like playing anymore I'm not sure if many people remember me over the past 2 years after all this and never spending a single dollar to change in moderation and all the friends I made along the way it was amazing I love all who stuck with me and all the people who have helped me to the people I helped out of all the families and departments my favorite have been Delta squad and usm.

@Ecott thank you for the kindness and your department

@iZz thank you for letting me join the your family

@Andre Lawrence thank you for taking over after his leave and I'm sorry for what I did it was immature 

@Tonyymy wrestling buddy welcome back and have fun but I must leave 

@Pog ❤️ just all I have to say

@Tactical thanks for all that you have helped me with from gov and crim 

@Will thank you for those chill late night driving in your supra listening to good music and chatting

If I @ everyone I wanted to this list would go on for ever but this is 1D95 1U95 and 1T signing off

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sad to see you go/ not be able to catch up since I just got back lol. But good luck with all your future endeavors 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|