Should Claw be VCMDR  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Claw be VCMDR

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DOIF4 Sharp Claw/ID10| lieutenant squad Lead

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Inferno Squad VCMDR| Lore Character (Del Meeko)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been in Inferno for some time and have Trained or did the tryouts for most of the Inferno Below me. I am looked up to and frequently asked questions by NCO's, Enlisted, and Officers within Inferno. I absolutely love this! My goal is to help Inferno Squad thrive to its fullest and to keep it moving in the right direction. I pass my Quota by at least double each time, as well as help NCO's and fellow officers reach their Quota. This will not change in any way! I already help the Inferno Squad command team with what I can do but I feel it's not enough and making the step to VCMDR will give me that chance. I would like to shape and mold Inferno Squad into a regiment to be feared and highly sought after. I love Inferno Squad and love the people in it. I want nothing but the best for Inferno Squad and becoming a VCMDR would help me accomplish this. I have amazing skills when it comes to combat and being able to teach these skills to the Inferno Agents below  me would be beneficial to IF and the Empire. I take command seriously and strive to have the best appearance when looking upon Inferno from the outside. Not a single regiment is better than Inferno Squad in my eyes and never will be.(my opinion of course). I enjoy every minute With the crew I have, it’s never a boring time when playing IF because we always have something to do but I have seen that we need a VCMDR who is on everyday and never takes LOA. That would be me. I have never taken a LOA for a long period of time and I stay on with my troops as long as I can. They are in need of a role model and I want to be that role model. I am working towards being more involved and serious within the server, i have a certain reputation and I am working on said reputation. I am turning over a new leaf and making this step would be a massive one for that reputation. I would have more eyes on me. I have already made changes to help that.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Over 3 weeks in game time at the time of this application and over 4 months actual time on the server (all of which has been put into Inferno Squad since day one of joining)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

There is no single purpose of a Commander of a regiment. Refer to the list below.

1. A major purpose is to lead and show stability to Officers, Enlisted, and NCO's below themselves.

2. To listen to complaints or concerns regarding members of the regiment or protocols of said regiment, and swiftly fixing such concerns if needed.

3. To be an Idol for everyone on the server and give direction to those who need it.

4. To assist with missions and events as ground command or to lead their regiments into the fight.

5. You must have utmost knowledge and leadership abilities and how to work around issues not only regarding yourself but all others within the regiment.

6. To keep track of those coming and going from the regiment and continuing to maintain a strong force of dedicated and serious players

The list can go on and on but these are a few of the most important purposes of a Commander/Vice Commander

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am entrusted to be a server staff member as well as a high ranking officer within Inferno Squad.  I take what I do seriously and always handle situations swiftly. I have been trusted with such rank on other servers which I do understand that means very little within GamingLight, yet it still shows I know and understand what I am being entrusted with as well as know how to run a regiment smoothly while making slight changes for the better of it. I am trusted everyday with the lives of others as I am a Registered Nurse. I always lead the troops in the right direction and take pride in taking command of them. I prefer to be looked at as not just a VCMDR or a higher rank but as the guy to go to when in trouble or have questions. I always stick up for those who have done wrong and do my best to help them through such situations. As I have stated before, I have made changes and am still making changes to be more trusted to not abuse nor to be a minge.  I have experience dealing with issues such as misconduct within a battalion in fact recently! 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday-Friday:7pm EST-11pm EST

Saturday: 7pm-1am or 8am-1am

Sunday 8am-1am

Never submitted an LOA

Attended all Commander Meetings Since Maj+

Attended all IF meetings since my join of IF

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

At the time of this application i have 0 warnings within the server as well as 0 within Inferno Squad

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and hope you consider me for the role I have applied for ❤️

• former IF LTCOL(Lieutenant Squad Lead)

+support

even though I’ve seen moments where he’s not serious, he’s a good leader. He was already doing things as VCMDR would do. One thing that impressed me from him is how he handles issues around the battalion. I was having trouble dealing with them but sharp claw was there to help me. I bet he’ll become more serious if we give him a chance of position of VCMDR. I trust in sharp claw he’ll be a Benefit to the command team. Good luck! 

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

Massive + support!
Did I scare you? 

+One of our BEST officers within the Battalion
+Shows true dedication for IF
+We need another member of command and he is best fit
+easy to get along with
+Has been nothing but fun and helpful 

You'll do great as Del Meeko!!!

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

+Support 
While I've had my differences with claw I do believe he will make IF better and is currently one of the best candidates for IF VCMDR Del Meeko

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• Rux locked this topic