General Suggestion - "Nerf the G3SG1" [Completed]

Tazza

-support Bruh this gun has been straight ass for a year and a half and when it finally becomes good people wanna nerf it. 

You guys would be crying if you had seen the pre nerfed version of it in 2019

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

DMRs and snipers are the only weapon classes that actually reward good accuracy. People can use these weapons and be absolutely terrible and some can hit their shots and be amazing. It heavily depends on the skill of the player (and server lag).

- SUPPORT

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 4/6/2022 at 6:11 AM, Demon Dice said:

I feel like this isn't needed pretty much every DMR got a buff and they all do pretty comparable dmg to one another so if you wanna nerf the g3 then all of them would need to be nerfed aswell, I understand they are strong but this change just happened give it some time for people to get used to it. And besides normal snipers are alot stronger like the barret can 2 tap 225/225 jobs so guns having a high ttk isnt a bad thing in my book if anything I wish more guns killed as fast as the g3 does, sorry for the rant hehe but -SUPPORT

On 4/6/2022 at 9:27 AM, PlantBruh said:

Why do we need to nerf everything the instant it becomes usable? The G3 is a flavor of the month gun, give it some time before making drastic changes to it. The only reason They seem unfair now is because of how Coltable is handling the weapon balance (Going weapon group by weapon group slowly buffing them all until we've tweaked them correctly.) Just give it a couple of weeks and see if it's still "the meta" until then though,
-SUPPORT

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 4/6/2022 at 1:42 PM, Coltable said:

Only change i can see happening is possible performance nerfs in regards to movement speed, spread etc. There's no need to change in the dmg IMO.

The fact that it can output high damage with minimal recoil and spread is the real issue. If these were raised the gun would be much more balanced because you couldnt put out 10 pinpoint shots in 2 seconds

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+ Support

• Respectfully, fuck the G3

• Not a fan of being killed in 3 shots with no chance to counter-attack

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

• 1 month later...