Making SCPs 966, 5208, and 1265-A NLR 5 Minutes. - Denied

BOx

Should this change be added?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should this change be added?

• Yes.
    • No.

Post name: Making SCPs 966, 5208, and 1265-A NLR 5 Minutes.

What are you suggesting? - Moving SCPs 966, 5208, and 1265-A NLR to 5 Minutes.

How would this change better the server? - It would encourage players to play on SCPs that are not normally played on, it will also make foundation members try to fix CCs more often.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - MTF & Maintenace members would constantly have to be on the ball to re-contain these SCPs. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCPs

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A
(Note: Please Reply to the vote it helps me keep track of who likes it and who does not.)

6 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

5 is far too little during a mass breach. MAYBE 10, and even then that should only be for 5208 and 1265

yea I agree 5 minutes is way to short I think if you want this scp to be played more they need better stats/weapons. making the nlr this short really wont fix anything gameplay wise just make them more annoying to deal with. Because people are still just gonna insta die when on these jobs so just making it where you can die faster really wont make them more enjoyable to play on so -SUPPORT

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

7 hours ago, styx said:

+support would make a fun change to not as good scps

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

5 is far too little during a mass breach. MAYBE 10, and even then that should only be for 5208 and 1265

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

11 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

I can vote for 10 but 5 minutes is way too little.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, CyClone said:

+support 5 for 1265 and 5208 but not for 966 since it got a somewhat buff

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

-support on 5208 and 966 since you can actually stay alive pretty long if you actually know how to play the scps since ive seen some 5208's and 966 make it sometimes for a hour (which in itself is longer than they need to be breached), +support on 1265-a since that scp is legit the most useless thing ive ever seen so idrc about that one

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 4/5/2022 at 10:44 AM, Demon Dice said:

yea I agree 5 minutes is way to short I think if you want this scp to be played more they need better stats/weapons. making the nlr this short really wont fix anything gameplay wise just make them more annoying to deal with. Because people are still just gonna insta die when on these jobs so just making it where you can die faster really wont make them more enjoyable to play on so -SUPPORT

On 4/4/2022 at 10:49 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 4/4/2022 at 10:49 PM, Nydekore said:

-Support

Agreed

- Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png