3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Soggy

What is your steam name?: Soggy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:527812636 

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Soggy#0600

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have staffing experience as a Junior mod in a CWRP and a senior mod in a darkrp 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around2-3 months ago (after I came back)

What date did you make your forums account? 1/4/21

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0627772546_Screenshot2022-04-03171254.thumb.png.dbe620ad1a99ea01f0b8fa2768cb198f.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc.) User

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Time zone: CST (Central Standard Time zone)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank since I have a lot of experience working in staffing and I believe I will be a great asset on your team. Here are some reasons why I am well liked on the server I am a very positive person I can turn anything around quickly and I am also a quick learner. Having a great deal of experience with staffing, I think I will be a great asset to this team. I am a very positive person, and I can take anything and make it bright. I am also a quick thinker and I will add a lot to the team. My past experience with staffing has made me a great asset for your team, and I am known around the server I am very positive and can make anything bright I am also quick-witted and able to think fast on my feet

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would grab his steamID bring him into a sit since he is mass RDMing i would ftp (Freeze TP ) and bring the people who made the report i would check blogs since he is Mass RDMing assuming I am v trial moderator I will give him 2 formal warnings for Mass RDMing and for disrespect and then have a admin + Ban him for 5+ days depending on severity 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? If there is player diss depending on severity they would get formal or verbal warns then if they still don't listen i will gag each of them and then ungag one at a time to hear the story

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If the punishments are not sticking and consistently are breaking the rules I will first try to explain the punishments of the 10-20-30-40 mark warn ban and try to make them understand that bans and warns matter if he continues I will talk to another staff member about him having NITRP ban for a day or two to let them know what the ban feels like and hopefully that gets them to start RPing and start caring

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Instead of taking the sit immediately will spectate him to see if i cant witness this or if the reporter has proof he was doing it i would give him a formal warn for doing it if  it isnt RP breaking but if its RP breaking i would have explained the situation to a higher staff member and if they agree they will administer a ban 

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

+Support

Ive known Soggy for a decent amount of time and I'd have to say his qualities are good.
He has good intentions and I believe he deserves the rank of TMOD.
Within my best judgement, he has been kind, active, and very good when rping.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 4/4/2022 at 7:13 PM, Chombos said:

+Support

Ive known Soggy for a decent amount of time and I'd have to say his qualities are good.

On 4/4/2022 at 6:13 PM, Chombos said:

+Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png