Geeko's Nu7

Geeko

In Game Name: Geeko
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:204851474
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Geeko#4403
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): no warns im a good boy 
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): last year around this time

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): Because I am the greatest. Also because I want to have a more helpful role in the foundation on the server so after messing shit up on CI I can flag on Nu7 and help clean everything up before the next raid. I've noticed during some mech raids and regular raids MTF flag off in frustration because they are outnumbered and not much they can do, so I wanna help out a little bit. Also because I want to improve relations with other branches and also just to have multiple communities to go to and spread positivity in.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): nope im just that good

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Was a senior researcher, a Nu7 RCT, a E-11 RCT, and currently am Chief Inspector on CI RND

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): SavagerY

Edited by Geeko

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

+support

No mech?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

No mech?

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic