Confundere/SF3 - Officer Application

Daze

SF3 Officer Position  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Give SF3 a Chance at Officer

• Yes
    • No

Forwarning : This application is coming straight from the heart, so expect some weird gooey stuff.

In-Game name: Confundere

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429019972

How long have you been in your current rank?:

I have been a SGM for 2 days, however been above the requirements for almost a week and a half.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Everyone knows this by now but I'm in the military in Security Forces, so I'm always giving some sort of orders to someone. I'm also a Seeeker Sergeant, so I already have the in-game and IRL experience. Being a NCO has also allowed me to lead and mentor others as well.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I want to become an officer because it's literally the only thing that I've wanted to do in the regiment. In all seriousness, the only reason I even joined this server was to become a Deathtrooper, and I'm proud of how far I'm crawled, walked, and ran to the position and the standing I'm at now. Nothing has stopped me from reaching my goals, and if it has gotten me this far, I'm obviously doing something right. Making a NCO application was probably the best decisions I've had, and I only ever strive to make myself, the regiment, and the individuals around me better. I will move mountains for the people that truly deserve it, and th people that dedicate themselves. Now that I have a heavier and better understanding about how Deathtroopers run and operate, there's no doubt in my mind that I'll help make the gear turn, and keep them spinning no matter the amount of rust. Becoming a Deathtrooper was a challenge in itself. Becoming an officer is another challenge, because you now have to dedicate not just yourself to the regiment, but mentoring the people around you to get to the point where you are now. If you're not treating the people around you like they're one rank higher than they actually are, then there's no growth at all for that upcoming promotion or for the responsibilities that await them in the future. Treating a corporal like an "enlisted" and not like an NCO, it leaves no room for growth. I'm here to help everyone through either growing, or showing the passion behind their work. There is no doubt in my mind that I am a perfect candidate for the officer position.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

Already, everyone within the regiment knows about the passion that I have for Deathtroopers, and drive that I put toward in to it, whether it's helping the enlisted and NCOs under or around me, or if it's helping the people that need the advice to build themselves, or for me to be the example. Leading by example is my specialty, because showing others the right way towards progression and being an excellent Deathtrooper is what kicks my dopamine into overdrive. Seeing others struggle while you standby and rise above the others should be an idealization should be a frowned upon practice. Deathtroopers are to work like a team and are to be constantly be communicating. If you keep going against the grain and fending for yourself, then what regiment do we have? Being able to communicate your thoughts down to others and a simplistic way is one of the many virtues I'm able to use to communicate with others. I know that Deathtrooper command knows that I am a top performer within the regiment, so it would definitely hurt to loose the opportunity to have me apart of the officer team. I leave the decision to you all. There is no doubt in my mind that I am a perfect candidate for the officer position.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes, I understand.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+SUPPORT 

+ Very detailed app

+ Hard working 

+ Great seeker 

+ IRL experience 

+ Always gets quota done 

SF3 has done a great job as an NCO. He is dedicated to his position and always treats everyone with respect. He took my SN03 position 👀😄. No but in all seriousness SF3 is a great member of the battalion and will work wonders not only as an officer but also in his newfound position in seeker, I hope to see him better the battalion and Sub-branch. 

- Burrito | DT CPT RX6

Burrito CURRENT

DT LCPL RX6

FORMER

DT SV02 | DT SN03 | DT CPT RX6 | 69th CPL Burrito 6297

4 hours ago, Bobby Boy said:

+SUPPORT 

+ Very detailed app

+ Hard working 

+ Great seeker 

+ IRL experience 

+ Always gets quota done 

SF3 has done a great job as an NCO. He is dedicated to his position and always treats everyone with respect. He took my SN03 position 👀😄. No but in all seriousness SF3 is a great member of the battalion and will work wonders not only as an officer but also in his newfound position in seeker, I hope to see him better the battalion and Sub-branch. 

- Burrito | DT CPT RX6

AMAZING GUY

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support
SF3 is one of the chillest guys we got around. 
1. He is humble, and doesn't look at people as below him. (SUPER Important!)
2. He is ALWAYS grateful for feedback from anyone.
3. He is ALWAYS trying to better himself, and creates goals to do so.
4. He is friendly with everyone, and loves to do his best!
5. He goes out of his way to message people to ask for tips, and is always great at communicating if he is confused on something.
6. Very active with the regiment, and is always communicative of absences. 
7. Mature, which falls in line with everything else. 

I think this individual would be a great addition to our officer team!

Goodluck!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

17 hours ago, Bobby Boy said:

+SUPPORT 

+ Very detailed app

+ Hard working 

+ Great seeker 

+ IRL experience 

+ Always gets quota done 

- Burrito | DT CPT RX6

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

7 hours ago, SilonMist said:

+Support
5. He goes out of his way to message people to ask for tips, and is always great at communicating if he is confused on something.

Goodluck!

On 4/4/2022 at 5:16 AM, SilonMist said:

+Support

Goodluck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/4/2022 at 5:35 AM, JohnsAFK said:

Imma have to +support this one

+ great seeker sergeant

+ Great guy

+ hella active

+ officer material 

only -support i have is that he kinda musty and needs to take a shower

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/4/2022 at 4:47 AM, Bobby Boy said:

+SUPPORT 

+ Very detailed app

+ Hard working 

+ Great seeker 

+ IRL experience 

+ Always gets quota done 

- Burrito | DT CPT RX6

On 4/4/2022 at 11:47 AM, Bobby Boy said:

+SUPPORT 

+ Very detailed app

+ Hard working 

+ Great seeker 

+ IRL experience 

+ Always gets quota done 

- Burrito | DT CPT RX6

On 4/3/2022 at 9:47 PM, Bobby Boy said:

+SUPPORT 

+ Very detailed app

+ Hard working 

+ Great seeker 

+ IRL experience 

+ Always gets quota done 

- Burrito | DT CPT RX6

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/3/2022 at 9:47 PM, Bobby Boy said:

+SUPPORT 

+ Very detailed app

+ Hard working 

+ Great seeker 

+ IRL experience 

+ Always gets quota done 

- Burrito | DT CPT RX6

I Remember this man from Medical, he is really good!

• Heart-Eyes 1

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

DT-OFFICER-ACCEPTED.thumb.png.db6cb64b08dfb57237b41454df4a9e66.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic