• No (Explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?
Kat

What is your current rank?
SHOCK SFC Kat SK001

How long have you been in Shock?
3/19 I think

How much time do you have on the server?
I have 1,356 hours on the server

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel I deserve the position as I've had past experience I have dedication and determination to help this battalion and help the people I it and making sure it's a fun time but also a functioning battalion and for it to thrive and I love this battalion the people in it I have done way more than my quota is for the past weeks I've been a NCO showing I can put work into this battalion and I've been a Vice Commander in this branch before so I know how to operate and help with that experience and I can just be a big help if you ask me I can most likely give an answer right then and there.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I have had past experience in this battalion and love this battalion and have put tens of hours into this battalion and even put in hundreds before I see no point of hurting a battalion when trying to help it and when the people are so nice to me I show this kindness back by trying to help with anything I can I always tried my hardest whenever you ask me even if I don't know you and once again I love this battalion and everyone in it and to be in it.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
I have past experience being a Vice commander in this branch and I've done a lot and I have lots of dedication and determination that I'm putting into this battalion I also have been COL in another battalion I can bring a new mindset to everything to see if its better or worse to see what's better and have 2 views I can also always be doing more than my quota always be hitting my quota I've never missed my officer or NCO quota ever so I can be relied on and have trust in.

How active can you be?
4+ hours almost everyday

sorry if it's a short app and thanks for reviewing or reading whatever your l like to call it my application I hope you have a nice day.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/5/2022 at 3:27 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active!

- Has previous experience!

- Good person, always a pleasure to be around

- Does job well

Best of luck Kat!

• Like 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

On 4/5/2022 at 9:27 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active!

- Has previous experience!

- Good person, always a pleasure to be around

- Does job well

Best of luck Kat!

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

• Adam. locked this topic