Nathans Delta-5 Application

HardyRebellion7

Name- Nathan

Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:215249857

Discord Name- Hardy#5224

Branch History

Current- E11 Private. Junior Researcher

I have trained and been apart of medical, CI, Utility, Security. Most of these except Sec stayed at a low rank

Highest rank achieved- Experienced Researcher 

Punishments Received

N/A 

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

I want to broaden my involvement in the MTF field I have seen both E11 nd Nu7 ops and daily activities and really enjoyed both. I have worked with and seen delta-5 operatives in the field and after seeing there lethality and efficiency I decided I wanted to be apart of that, so I figured the best way to do so was to gain experience and apply on the forums. I am not aware of most of the activities in Delta-5 however I am fully willing to take my time to learn the ins and outs of D5. I have RP experience from I no longer existing HL2 Rp server named Impulse. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5?

I am very knowledgeable with the SCP Universe as a whole and I am pretty well versed in the rules of SCP RP. I am definitely Above average when it comes to combat. I am good at thinking on my feet and not stepping out of line. I have a wide range of experience in SCP RP and other servers I have obtained a good amount of knowledge from running ops with D5, D4, Nu7 and RRH. I do hope I can reach the level of Efficiency and lethality of the current D5 operators.

I promise to Uphold all Values pertaining to the SOP, Sever, RP, And MOTD.

Thank you for Taking the time to read and consider my application.

• Crunch locked this topic