Damien FAILRP Report- Accepted

[GL] Spoon

Your in game name: Spoon

The player's in game name: Damien

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:166545950

What did the player do: As seen in the Clip below as I was leaving Spawn, I witnessed Damien Restraining an AFK player. In addition to restraining the AFK Player, he did not even press a Kidnap bind or advert it making the entire scenario FailRP. This is simply a report for a player breaking the rules in which some of us hold dear.

Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gsIfwK6Ry1q4R/d1337l3xGr4C?invite=cr-MSwyTlcsMTA0MjExMzMs

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn For FailRP

Any extra information: Sorry for the short clip since I'm not too familiar with medal. but right after this Damien came up saying dont unrestrain him, when I was on my way to unrestrain this  individual.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

@Damien

@Slashers game yt both of your sides?

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

49 minutes ago, Damien said:

Yeah I also released him though, I do that to slasher a lot because in my mind its funny lol, there is no ill will and actually intent of harm here, its just be joking around 

-support, buddies are allowed to joke around, there was no negative impact to any players or the reputation of gaminglight

10 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

This is simply a report for a player breaking the rules in which some of us hold dear.

Yes, I’m sure you love and treasure the rules of the server 🙄 this report reeks of ulterior motives

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

The rule has always been "Even if you are friends the motd rules still apply" kidnapping or restraining somebody in front of spawn is failrp 

• Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1