Tazza

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:60015001 

Current Research Rank:
AR

Foundation Test Log(s) (graded 8+/10 only):

OPERATION BLACKOUT
Level 4+ Personnel Only!

Your Operations Advisor Overseer, has informed you there is a group of insurgents collecting foundation data at a field operating base on the surface. They are armed and well secured. How would you approach it? (100+ words):

I couldn't do this alone if I wanted to come out alive, So I'd either get MTF E-11 or MTF D5, I would make a coordinated attack on the chaos insurgency protecting the FOB (Field Operating Base) I'd have the group of MTF units preferably D5 as they are best suited for taking out chaos insurgency units, hopefully at least 12 D5/E-11 so they can be split into 2 groups (6/6) I'll have the 2 groups attack from the left and right side allowing me to come from the back and attack from behind.

Once all of the chaos insurgency military are dead I'd attempt to capture the research & development units in the FOB I'd then attempt to shut down any transfer of information from the FOB to anywhere its going presumably Chaos Insurgency Hideout if it is indeed the hideout I would try and track the IP to where the hideout is located.

There is a strange SCP that calls himself the “targeter”. When the name of another individual is said within earshot of the “targeter” the “targeter” will teleport to the individual that has had their name said, and run off. How would you suggest the foundation approach apprehension and / or termination of this individual? (100+ Words):

I would get 1 D-Class and place the D-Class into a temporary Euclid containment or a temporary Keter containment depending on how loud it can hear far away things, I'd then locate the "Targeter" by witnesses and through MTF/SITE COMMs, I'd then tell the "Targeter" the name of the D-Class in the temporary containment cell. now that the "Targeter" has been contained I'd walk back to the containment cell were the anomaly is being kept and pad the walls with soundproofing to make sure the "targeter" never hears another name for a while, if that fails we could use SCP-148 "telekill alloy" SCP-148 blocks any anomalous properties so I hope that SCP-148 will secure the SCP forever.

An abandoned camp site has been discovered on the surface, hidden incredibly well within the brush. There are documents, newspaper scraps, as well as an old laptop with unknown data being transferred to a suspicious I.P. address. How do you react?
(100+ Words):

I'd attempt to get a group of other RFAs or D5 CTF Units, I'd split them into 2/3 groups to try and gather information and data, I'd attempt to track the IP to see where the operator on the other end is and what their name might be, After I tracked the IP I'd gather MTF D5 and I'd order the D5 Squad to enter the building and raid and capture and personnel involved within the incident, if there are any witnesses I'd gather them up as well, after I found the device the information got sent to I'd send that data to RFA/CTF devices and then wipe or smash the device before getting information from the witnesses after I'm done getting information I would administer them amnestic and send them back into the real world.

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ SUPPORT

This man is trustworthy and super friendly. Is app is more than awesome and beautiful and is test are great. He might not be a super high rank but his ideas are great and well done and executed. He is more than fit for the job.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

51 minutes ago, Lafleur said:

+ SUPPORT

This man is trustworthy and super friendly. Is app is more than awesome and beautiful and is test are great. He might not be a super high rank but his ideas are great and well done and executed. He is more than fit for the job.

+Support! Tazza does amazing work in RND and i've seen him do some good work in Research aswell, he may be a lower rank but I believe you should give him a chance!

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

DENIED                                           

AFTER CLOSE OBSERVATION, AS WELL AS GOING THROUGH YOUR DOCUMENTS. WE HAVE DECIDED TO DENY YOUR REQUEST TO JOIN. YOU MAY EITHER PROVE YOURSELF ON SITE, OR REAPPLY IN 3 WEEKS.

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |