What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:530646537

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Captain

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Director

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:

Astro / Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

If I get Security Director, I will Improve SO's Branch to Help out The SO's DT And shock in any way I will also 
Host More Sims and Training's for Shock and DT So the Battalions Are Engaged I will also Do my Best to Help with the Command in Shock and DT
And To Keep up the Activity in SO's. And Answer Some Questions That PPL Need help with or What they Need to Know as an SO DT Or Shock.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Reason I should be trusted for this Position Is I heave Bean In So quite some Time I took the Position on Leading the SO Branch in Navel
When We did Not Have A Security Director Or Other SSO's To help Lead this Branch I made Shure to Take Action And I'm a Captain in Naval 
And I did have some Experience Leading in the Past but I'm still Kinda New to Leading a Full Subbranch, but I will Make Shure
That SO's Are Worth Joining for In Naval.

Why do you want this rank?:

I Want this Rank To Help The Shock And Death troopers More Even in My time with The SO branch I Enjoyed it

Even helped me improve my activity inside Naval I even proven I'm capable of leading ppl despite being optimistic but I can 

Improve my leading skills And Maby help this Branch more.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes I Understand when I'm Striked I will Be Removed from this Position and a new Security director will get chosen later on.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My Purpose within The SO Branch As an SD, my job is to make sure Shock, DT, and SOs are all performing well and doing what they should be doing. I am to make sure SOs always have something to do regarding their specialties, help keep them organized through weekly assignments/meetings, and handle any issues that may arise between SOs for any reason. I am also there to assist Shock and DT command as needed, as well as make sure the ISD is properly secured at all times.

Edited by Brine_2002
I'm Provent's to my Previous Applications

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

- Support

• There is little to no effort in this application.
  • I do not believe that you understand the purpose of a Security Director.
  • Answering questions and helping Shock & Deathtroopers are the basics of being an SO, not why you should be trusted with it.
  • You did not explain very well how you will improve all three battalions you are assigned to.
  • I have not seen much out of you in terms of Security recently.

Brine, you are a great guy but this application is extremely bad. I thought you would have put more effort into something like this. How disappointing.

Good Luck Brine.

~ Darby

Bro you waited so long to apply for this job, and made only 1 sentence answers? Also make sure to check grammar as it is important in naval.

I am not gonna -support or plus support, but I will go from neutral to support if you improve the application based on the feedback you have received. 

Chief Aviation Officer & Naval Captain

-support 
as ex SD there is no Effort in this post, you need to put effort and look like you care

Please revise this man, I believe if you put effort in you can do it

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 4/2/2022 at 11:58 PM, Darby said:

- Support

• Answering questions and helping Shock & Deathtroopers are the basics of being an SO, not why you should be trusted with it.
  • You did not explain very well how you will improve all three battalions you are assigned to.

Brine, you are a great guy but this application is extremely bad. I thought you would have put more effort into something like this. How disappointing.

Good Luck Brine.

~ Darby

sorry if this is a little harsh but this has all my thoughts best of luck man this isn't personal and one day I think you can be a good SD maybe not now and take time to improve on what you can everyday even if it takes long.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/3/2022 at 1:58 AM, Darby said:

- Support

Good Luck Brine.

~ Darby

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/3/2022 at 2:58 AM, Darby said:

- Support

Good Luck Brine.

~ Darby

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Zug locked this topic