Security Branch Update 4/2/22 [Completed]

Mind Stone

5 minutes ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

Everything looks good except for the H.U.L.K. So going right off the bat 500 HP and 300 AP is way to strong for a level 40+ job. GENSEC already has two other heavy units on top of this. The only way I can see this class coming to the server is if it is a level 100+ job or if it has a flag on requirement. GENSEC usually has very good activity so I don't even know why this job should exist in the first place when their main concern is fighting D-Class who max out at 100 HP and 100 AP.

+/- SUPPORT

what he said.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

5 minutes ago, BluedragonE0C1 said:

-support

You dont need a minigun to fight bald men with pistols, aint that hard. The rip off E5 raid is so one sided and is clearly in the favor of gensec

The only way this wouldnt be one sided if all the dclass participating would have to receive guns and armor

Former |Delta-5 2LT | Medical SM SEC FTO SM/WDL| CI RND SCR SWB IIN/CI LCPL MJ EOI Overseer Leviathan D1

Just now, Tydrix Weeb said:

+/- Support

The only thing I'd like to know is what the rank requirement will be for the HULK

Advanced Jugg

In order to get to that rank and the HULK job you need to:

-Become a Security SFC, Apply, Get Accepted, Then get promoted twice (It goes Junior Jugg -> Jugg -> Advanced Jugg), be Level 40, And get trained for HULK

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support

bro that class is strong as fuck and i get it had requirements and all but even once gensec win this class could probably hold dblock by itself for hours

bro this thing can fucking hold LCZ on it's own never mind fucking D block

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

1 minute ago, Sixx said:

Advanced Jugg

In order to get to that rank and the HULK job you need to:

-Become a Security SFC, Apply, Get Accepted, Then get promoted twice (It goes Junior Jugg -> Jugg -> Advanced Jugg), be Level 40, And get trained for HULK

Okay I think thats mostly fair except for a single thing The HP/AP is a little high for fighting D-Class I could understand like 300|300 even 350|350 but 500|300 is a little much for fighting the 125|100 max D-Class Minigun is a little high but eh I believe it could be dealt with a few CC pushes

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

21 minutes ago, ATLAS2130 said:

-support 

don't take this the wrong way i like the idea but it's not fair for d class compared to what gensec gets it just sounds unfair against d class and newer players to the server. that don't knowing about the server get bodied against a literally walking tank don't take this the wrong way i respect you Mind and the rest of gensec high command but this is trying to major overpowered class d to a branch who 's main job is to defend d block and all they get is slightly better guns? just no man im sorry not fair man please fix it making it more balanced for d class and Gensec

We'll look to nerf the HULK class however the raid can only be started by High Level D-Class jobs, preventing newer players from starting it and they dont have to get involved if they dont want to. The only way the HULK job can flag up is if D-Class win the raid and someone actually has the Whitelist. While yes the reward for D-Class isnt as good as the one for GenSec, D-Class are the ones starting it, have a defenders advantage, and 0 NLR, and the prize is guarantied while GenSecs isnt. I understand the concern but Coltable is working with Security HCMD and Site Admin to help balence this. 

11 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

Okay I think thats mostly fair except for a single thing The HP/AP is a little high for fighting D-Class I could understand like 300|300 even 350|350 but 500|300 is a little much for fighting the 125|100 max D-Class Minigun is a little high but eh I believe it could be dealt with a few CC pushes

Alright ill speak to Security HCMD and see what we can do! 

12 minutes ago, Yohan Drinker of Booz said:

bro this thing can fucking hold LCZ on it's own never mind fucking D block

HULKs arent allowed in LCZ and have to stay in D-Block, once they die they have to flag off. 

12 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
- The whole "E5 raid" for dclass looks like something ET would do for an event.
- I just don't see this working at all. 

I mean I doubt anyone saw CI's Red Ware Raid working when it was proposed, is there an exact reason as to why that could actually be beneficial to the update or...? 

15 minutes ago, Soggy said:

The only way this wouldnt be one sided if all the dclass participating would have to receive guns and armor

While a good idea that wouldnt work. However with this raid idea D-Class have defenders advantage and have 0 NLR, so you can absolutly swarm the GenSec trying to counter the raid. 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+/-

I think dclass ccs should count for the raid, hulk needs a mild nerf, and the reward for dclass needs to be stronger. Ccs have one min nlr and most non cc classes have ass armor, hitboxes and weapons.

Edited by LilThinMints

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

22 minutes ago, Cuz L0g1c said:

Everything looks good except for the H.U.L.K. So going right off the bat 500 HP and 300 AP is way to strong for a level 40+ job. GENSEC already has two other heavy units on top of this. The only way I can see this class coming to the server is if it is a level 100+ job or if it has a flag on requirement. GENSEC usually has very good activity so I don't even know why this job should exist in the first place when their main concern is fighting D-Class who max out at 100 HP and 100 AP.

+/- SUPPORT

It Level 40+, Yes however you have to be an Advanced Juggernaut. Requiring you to be promoted all the way to SFC, Apply, Get Accepted, Get promoted twice, and then if your level 40 you can be trained. The only way this job can flag up is if D-Class start the raid and loose, once the job dies it has to flag off. 

24 minutes ago, BluedragonE0C1 said:

-support

You dont need a minigun to fight bald men with pistols, aint that hard. The rip off E5 raid is so one sided and is clearly in the favor of gensec

Any ideas how to make it more balenced? Also the minigun isnt even nearly as good as the one on the server, it just sounds cool because its a minigun. It should be a better version of the Augers. 

32 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

TBH Are you telling me that you want a class with 500 HP and 300 AP and with a minigun? and the way to get it is to fight against a job that has at most 100|100?.

And if in that case the dclass win is to have a weapon and armor npc that lasts 5 min?????????????? is a shit reward compared to yours reward.

Gensec is a joke.

Again, we are trying our best to balance the job and rewards. Currently GenSecs HULK job is very restrictive and isnt guaranteed if no one has the whitelist that is online.  Ill get GenSec HCMD together to possibly nerf the HULK job a bit more. 

37 minutes ago, Obito said:

-support
This is litterally going to change up the entire way dclass works, and the addition of the m98b... no, that thing one shots most dclass, the hulk is absolutely over powered as hell and this feels like its gonna be basically an echo 5 for gensec and dclass, its just too much man, we need to work on the already arisen issues not make more shit to fix

Its a HCMD Job thats getting the m98b... The whole point of this new addition is to change up the way things work, as the job of GenSec is an extremely boring one after awhile. We'll look to nerfing the HULK job.

5 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

+/-

I think dclass ccs should count for the raid

We would but thats not possible, you can flag onto your D-Class CC after the raid starts. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Sixx said:

We would but thats not possible, you can flag onto your D-Class CC after the raid starts. 

Oh if you can do that then it's cool👍

Edited by LilThinMints

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

6 hours ago, BluedragonE0C1 said:

-support

Really? The most powerful branch in the server, CI, has an entire KOS list dedicated to D-Class who interfere with their raids repeatedly. We have rules and protocols so other powerful branches, E-11 and Nu-7, far more powerful than D-Class, can head into D-Block. My concern is that when GenSec is brought up, D-Class are just, in your words, 'bald men with pistols'.

D-Class have no NLR. Throw in a couple of CCs, and shit gets even more real. Focusing on HP and AP for a single D-Class is shortsighted. D-Class as a whole, when they have enough people on, can very easily be a force to be reckoned with.

It goes without saying that this is a +Support from me. I think whatever HP/AP concerns anyone has can be ironed out with time.

Edited by Kvist

Massive +Support

I may be the D-Class main at heart but I think this is a great idea. However

HCMD shouldn't get the M98B, its simply too powerful.
The Juggernaut Titan should have better weapons for the effort it takes to get into it.
HULK honestly sounds underpowered in my opinion, i think instead of HP it should get more AP to 500AP, as chipping away at it would be the strategy to kill it. it could be healed which is why i dont think it needs more HP as a coordinated assault can kill him if he has no armor. remember HULK shouldn't be easily taken out, hes meant to be powerful and the Minigun is just a better auger.
Marksmans Scar-20 might be too powerful, I would prefer it having the SVD Dragunov, its been tested and its more balanced.

Also remember. D-Class are by design an unorganized "Branch" and most D-Class are orangutans. They may have no NLR but only 2 Powerful D-Class have no NLR and CC's have a minute NLR. however other than these gripes I think this is a great update.

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+support 

+after stating the rules of the job I don't really mind it since it's pretty strict

+somethings do need nerfed a bit about the job but that'll prolly happen naturally

-the only downside is random dclass activating this and get a hulk everytime and dclass having no chance but we'll see

Edited by GarGar
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

+ Support

While Security Swat may not have seen the light of day, I'm happy to see that many of the ideas from it, such as the weapon cache raid, were inherited from it XD

I think H.U.L.K may be a bit much with the miniguns, but we'll see how it performs. Besides that, let's get Security Janitors in the next update!
EngiDance.gif.fde71372f83afaa759f471b5af3c0326.gif

+Support

I like the idea, I want to see it happen as it most likely will make it more fun for security and class-D. Worst case scenario is that HULK class may be to overpowered in which case can be nerfed in the future.

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

1 hour ago, Piller said:

+Support

Great update and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the new raid!

LETS GOOOO SECURITY!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! When Ofcs getting the negev and 1000/1000 though? 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png