Drake Salvador's Junior Command Application

Sgt. Salvador

Name: Drake Salvador

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27835911

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 99% of my time on GL SCPRP.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (100 word requirement): I believe that I should be Research Command because I am bringing back experience and a fresh mindset, different from my previous time in R.C. I also feel I should be in Research command due to the apparent void in command slots, so I may also encourage others to strive for the top in Research and become command one day themselves. I came back to GL for many reasons. Most of them personal, but the rest are because of me wanting to see Research succeed as a Branch. The amount of change I have seen since I've been gone is awesome, from the R.A.U., to the enlisted ranks. All of these changes can help Research flourish if treated right. I wish to continue helping the branch thrive even more.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): As I've said before, I don't like placing myself above other players for my own benefit, though I can bring years of experience with Garry's Mod and it's players, as well as years of experience within staff positions in communities and high-ranking positions within the games of those communities. These positions vary greatly, from the Leader of the Red Army in a Metro 2033 RP Server, to a Sectoral Leader in HL2RP, and the staffing positions go from Co-Owner to trial moderator in various communities over the past 10 years. I can bring an amount of experience and mindset that is hard to find in Garry's Mod nowadays. I can also bring new ideas to Research, even if they end up not working out or being practical, and with a new perspective on Research after a few months of being gone, I'd love to try and work with Research Command again to bring up the quality of RP and the Branch itself.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): Though my activity won't be the same as when I first joined GL, I can still dedicate enough time to better research and increase activity. Be it hosting mass tests more often, encouraging tests and to AFK for levels if they can't get RAU, encouraging enlisted to attend meetings, and just being a person that hopefully everyone likes. Doing these things and more will help Research develop further and become more popular to the players who are joining in every day. D-Class seeing Research every day, pulling their friends deeper into the foundation, only to return back, speaking of having to deal with a statue that only moves if you look away, or having a close-encounter with a Plague Doctor who kills you with one touch, these are just a few things that get people to join Research. Hearing the tests they do and the fact that they can use D-Class to test, they're just reasons and motivation to join Research. I can think of more ways over time to give them even more reasons to join.

+support

-he fit for the position

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support

This man is funny and very chill to speak to. He always have good ideas for test and is overall fit for the position.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 4/3/2022 at 8:27 PM, tylerdiffee1 said:

Salvador was the coolest Research Commander before; I support him big time!

- Super ACTIVE

- Support ++

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17