Sensor's Staff applicaiton. - Denied

Motzer Load

What is your in-game name?: Sensor

What is your steam name?: Sensors

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:151031744

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Sensor#0001

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i've been staffing on multiple servers for years. I was a mod on icefuse for a small period of time until i've left. I have been staff on multiple rust servers with forums and some unkown dark rp servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A year and a half ago.

What date did you make your forums account? Last year ago.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 2 Warns on record, One is player diss and rdm. But they were roughly a year ago when I was toxic and younger.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum. 

Are you a staff member in another community? Im currently not staff in any other server but Im recent retired.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, i've Thurley looked through it.

Timezone: MST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator. 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank because I have stopped being toxic to most and or all players, As well I understand the rules because of the amount I player the server and how active I have been and will stay active for as long as I can be. I'm particularly most active during the afternoon after 5pm Est because of my time zone but I am always on after that time and in the mornings I'll try my best to get on. I am able to learn the server easily and a fast learner as well I understand and know how to keep my cool in situations with toxic people. I enjoy playing on the server as well have learned the rules from things I've done and I understand all the reportable, bannable, and warnable offenses you can make. As well I'll be able to claim sits or be there for a sit when ever I am on. And more than likely I'll understand how to use the admin GUI or Tmod / mod Gui because of my past experience and I've seen it before, I'm looking to become a staff member because of the way people act on this server and I would like to clean the server up a bit more and help the staff. Currently I know most of the staff members and I would never abuse my perms as a staff member, I am willing to put my time and effort in to the staff team trying to make the server better at what I can with my permission. I Am currently looking forward to being able to apply for event team after I am high enough to apply for it.  And honestly I think I deserve the rank of trial moderator because of my activity numbers and the fact I know the rules and understand the use of the GUI I would like to represent the community of gaming light as best as I can.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If a admin sit is called or I see them mass rdming I would teleport the offender witch is the mass RDM, I would make sure to have a clipping tool open because I'm not capable of handling sits on my own. I would issue a warning towards the offender's account because of the mass RDM and staff diss. And I would ask a higher staff member to issue the ban accordingly because I am incapable of doing so as a trial staff member.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? If the players are being to annoying I would request a second staff member to help the sit and I would ask them to stop and if they continue I'd move them farther away from each other to attempt to stop the arguing if they continue OOC I'd mute them and talk to them or unmute one at a time.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? If they don't care about the punishments they're receiving if they keep receiving punishments I would ban them for NITRP, but if they say the don't want to be on the server or if they're minging as much as they can I'd instantly ban them for NITRP, But if they show some sign they still want to be on the server I would leave them.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I will report the situation to a higher administrator or a senior moderator to handle report saying I'm incapable of doing so as a trial moderator, I would gather evidence against the offender for doing so , After i gather sufficient evidence and I hear that a different higher ranking staff is handling the report I would send the evidence to them and have them handle the report accordingly. 

image.png

Edited by Motzer Load

-Support

No proof of warns.

Missing a poll.

Very low forum activity (4 posts including this one).

Sorry, but I have no idea who you are.

Edited by Piller
  • Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Piller said:

-Support

No proof of warns.

Missing a poll.

Sorry your a good guy and all but they are telling the truth

• Like 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

5 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

No proof of warns.

Missing a poll.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support

Even tho my interacts with you were not bad I still believe you need a little bit more time around the community.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

On 4/2/2022 at 1:33 PM, Piller said:

-Support

No proof of warns.

Missing a poll.

Yea dawg just spend some more time in the community and get a little bit more known then try again

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 4/2/2022 at 11:33 AM, Piller said:

-Support

No proof of warns.

Missing a poll.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png