changing medical bunks to the medbay [Denied]

Bub

Do you think this change is a good idea?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this change is a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

What would you like to see:

I would like to see the medical bunks beeing moved to the back of medbay. 
Since there was already a medbay change accepted this would be a nice and usefull addition to the medbay.

How would it help the server and/or the player base:

At this moment the medical bunks are almost on the other side of the map from medbay. 
When medics respawn they have to run a way to long route back to the medbay wich can cause trouble in rp situations where we need our medics to come to the medbay as soon as possible.
This is especially anoying for newer members on the server who dont have any speed upgrades.
Most battalions have their spawns close to the place they have to protect or work in exept for medical.
If we have bunks in the back of medbay we could partially host tryouts in the bunks so that medbay doesnt get all filled up with different activities at the same time. (tryouts, checkups, surgeries, experiments and other kinds of roleplay)

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: 

Yes this way its easier to keep an eye on medbay, take people to the bunks if you need to talk to them and we dont have to run through the whole ship to get to our working space. 
Medbay would be less chaotic during tryouts because we could host them partially in the bunks, while we could still host other activities in the medbay.

Edited by Bub

+Support 

As someone who doesn't have a tac, it is such nonsense to have to run across the ship every time I die or change jobs to get back to Medbay. It would also provide a quicker way to get back to Medbay every time there is a Code White sense we would respawn right in Medbay.

+support 
good idea, Medical is cool!

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

1 hour ago, BIG_Naners said:

+Support 

As someone who doesn't have a tac, it is such nonsense to have to run across the ship every time I die or change jobs to get back to Medbay. It would also provide a quicker way to get back to Medbay every time there is a Code White sense we would respawn right in Medbay.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support 
I am mainly -supporting as I don't think the map is likely to get an update so they physically couldn't fit your bunks in the medbay without a map update being done. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*