Lime King Player Report- Accepted

Trumpo

Your in game name: Trumpo

The player's in game name: Lime king UMC

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:191998466

What did the player do: He broke priority rules. I tried to perform a traffic stop on him for speeding and he did not stop. I don't think he had a valid reason to run.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gf77RSf4CYN0J/d1337vcashTr?invite=cr-MSxPSTEsMTg4MjMyNjYs

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning for breaking priority rules

Any extra information: We just wanted to do a traffic stop for speeding through the city and he decided to evade because he had a weapon on him that nobody knew anything about. I do not think that is a valid reason to run saying there would never be traffic stops if you could run for that. Every criminal has a gun on them.

We never saw this " spaz 12" he claims he had.

Edited by Trumpo
  • Like 1

trumpo_signature.png

-Support

-I had a Spaz 12 on me that is not apart of my CC so therefor I had a valid reason to run.

-A family member was already detained by police about 5-10 minutes prior and he was cuffed and searched so I wasn't going to allow that happen to me and go to jail.

-What were you even pulling me over for? Literally no one gets pulled for speeding. You are just looking for a reason to start something 

• Dislike 2

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

Your family member was detained and searched for running around with a weapon out. Different situation. Which was probably around 15-20 minutes before this happened.

Pulling people over for speeding is a reason for a traffic stop. 

Edited by Trumpo
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1

trumpo_signature.png

+ Support 

Priority rules were broken

Reckless Driving / Speeding

Had no wanted 

Was not being pulled over for having gun = Running for having an illegal gun is void

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

+Support

Clear Evidence

PD Was trying to stop you for reckless driving from waht it was looking like. You telling your self "I have a class 3" is just a excuse to run. Which no PD officer or tac officer would know unless you were searched or unless you were seen with it. From what I see from the clip there was no spas or anything until the end of the clip. 

Also! You in OOC told PD and said "Nah I have a class 3" who would even know you would have one in the first place? As a department head and long time community member I think you know what rule you broke in this clip.

• Thanks 1

minisigforums.webp

4 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

PD Was trying to stop you for reckless driving from waht it was looking like. You telling your self "I have a class 3" is just a excuse to run. Which no PD officer or tac officer would know unless you were searched or unless you were seen with it. From what I see from the clip there was no spas or anything until the end of the clip. 

Also! You in OOC told PD and said "Nah I have a class 3" who would even know you would have one in the first place? As a department head and long time community member I think you know what rule you broke in this clip.

What was reckless about driving in a straight line from the intersection? 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

5 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

Very disappointing that a department head would break priority rules and offer the same excuse that new players use. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Clear Evidence

I was trying to stop him for speeding / w reckless driving saying he backed up and launched like a race track.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

• Head Admin

+Support

Regardless if you had a spas12 on you, that does not give you a right to run. Hell, unless if you had pulled out the spas and government just so happened to see it, then you would have a reason, but that is not something I saw happen in the video. This is a clear break of priority rules, and administrative action is needed.

Forklift_Signature.png

4 hours ago, iyun man said:

+ Support 

Reckless Driving / Speeding

Had no wanted 

Was not being pulled over for having gun = Running for having an illegal gun is void

5 hours ago, Lime King said:

-A family member was already detained by police about 5-10 minutes prior and he was cuffed and searched so I wasn't going to allow that happen to me and go to jail.

-What were you even pulling me over for? Literally no one gets pulled for speeding. You are just looking for a reason to start something 

It doesn't matter if a spaz-12 was on the CC or not. You was being pulled over for speeding, not possession of a illegal weapon. This is like running because you have some sort of firearm on a CC/Job that is not on it that you never brandished.
A family member being detained is not a valid excuse to run. Also judging by the video you were stopped in a intersection which is impeding traffic and the visual speeding as well as ran a stop sign. All of which are reasons to initiate a traffic stop.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+/- Support

-Personally I think there is a biased motive, which makes the report sketched as is. 

-You should have handled it in game. 

-Also from personal experience I rarely see people report someone on breaking priority rules unless they got beef. 

-Granted he broke a rule so he should be either be talked to about it or jailed the next time he is on. Warn if really need be.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 2

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

24 minutes ago, Dry said:

+/- Support

-Personally I think there is a biased motive, which makes the report sketched as is. 

-You should have handled it in game. 

-Also from personal experience I rarely see people report someone on breaking priority rules unless they got beef. 

-Granted he broke a rule so he should be either be talked to about it or jailed the next time he is on. Warn if really need be.

I tried to handle it in game, Billy told me to make a forum post on this one.

trumpo_signature.png

- support 

no reson for pull over is the first thing second thing is you talked in game to see his name for no reason you are metagaming to figure out the player by talking in game to figure it out and there was no reason to be doing it. The video clearly shows him stopping at the stop sign when you turn on your light by hospital do not enter sign.

• Laughing 1

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

+ Support

Clear Evidence

As director of FBI you should have a strong understanding of the rules.

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

Let me just state that I’m disappointed in near everyone in this thread. You guys always fucking claim bias and attack one another over this shit it’s sad 

+ support

there is a reason for the traffic stop- you were sitting there and immediately took off in front of trumpo it’s clear as DAY

you having a spaz on you doesn’t not meet the criteria for priority rules. 

I don’t think a warm is needed but you need to be talked to

• Like 1

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

5 hours ago, King said:

- He was reckless driving which is an arrestable offense

This is straight from police officer guide "Reckless Driving - $5000 (Depending on what is damaged)" 

Here is what priority rules for running are just in case people are wondering:

Criminals must have a VALID reason to run from Police. This includes but is not limited to

Having a warrant for shooting at government

Your vehicle being wanted in a prior pursuit

Your life is threatened by an officer

It also states this:

Criminals may not engage in harmful and or felony acts for the following reasons

Merely being stopped for a traffic violation (Such as stopping in the middle of the street/running a stopsign)

An officer giving you a ticket

An officer bumping your vehicle

Any player merely coming up to you and speaking with you

Having a gun out while driving does NOT allow you to run from the police if you are in a traffic stop

These rules apply to player interaction as well. Do NOT randomly shoot players for stupid and or playful acts

RP situations out. Warnings will be handed out for breaking RP if priority situations are brought up without proper reason

This is sad that not a single one of you that have -supported know what priority rules are and the fact that it being "Bias" or because they do not like Lime King is absurd. At the end of the day no matter how small a rule it is still being broken which will require proper punishment.

Edited by Kevinn
  • Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+Support 
While I don't have the full context to this. 
Its clear you knew that there was a cop behind you who had no context of you having a "SPAS" on you which means that's out of play and your only getting pulled over for a traffic violation.
You seem to of just ran to your friend instead of stopping so you didn't get a ticket or stopped by a LEO. 

Just to play devils advocate thoe the only way I could see you not getting warned for this and it being valid is if you didn't hear them how ever that is not the case. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png