RadioEcho trial Senior Guard Appilcation

Jess Swift-2L-01

What is your in game name? RadioEcho

What is your in game rank? Royal GuadrVI

Are you in shadow guard? no i am not in shadow guard

How long have you been in Royal Guard? 3 months been in RG from 22 of January

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] i want to be come trial senior because i think i wll up hold to rg name and honer to my last breth i will work harder than all my Royal Guard and do the best that is reqierd of me i hope to become beter at my job and have lots of grate noments with my felow Royal Guard. I want to do more events and do more sims for royal guard i think it will get more pepole to join rg and that is what i whant to do as a tryal senior guard i think it will make the rg more hospitebel to new plaers how maby dont  have a lot of noleg with rg so i hope to do more events and sims but make them like planateres and stuff i have had eperince in other servers and i hop we can bring some of that in to gaminglight and i hope to make Royal Guard a beter batalen for the server.   

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] i will go above and Beand to work with my fellow officers to beter help Royal Guard be the best regament in the server.  And hope to be abel to help my officers make Royal Guard top regament in the server but we will only be abel to do it together i hop my photographic memory will help to get to that look forword to working with all my fellow officers. And hope to get a lot of work done with Royal Guard the other officers will have a lot  to teach me  and i look forword to lerning from them and the other ranks can always teach me stuff is i dont now it. 

How many strikes do you have? 0 i have no strikes on my record. 

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) no not on gmod but on other games i have Officer experience but it will be a lot diffrent but i hop to lern as quick as posabel to mank up for my lack of experience.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team? I am on for long time during the day and never sleep i will do any traning or sim i hop to be a good officer when fineshed.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? yes i understand and i accept that.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Edited by Jess Swift-2L-01

On 4/2/2022 at 8:36 AM, SHG Senior Guard Rev said:

+Support

Short in some areas.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod