• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Tazza

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:60015001

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI R&D IIN (INF), AR

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 520220328223601_1.thumb.jpg.e87184804a38545a8922ba1f494eefdb.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to expand my research capabilities

Why should we accept you:
You should accept me for RRH because I am a trusted member of CI R&D and of the Research Branches, I have shown my capabilities to create good looking test logs and I have been able to help the foundation with my creations. I have been able to make multiple friends within the gaminglight community & I would love to expand my testing capabilities on different SCPs & anomalies alike.

I have also gained the knowledge on how to act over my time being Command in Research and multiple other branches, I know how to position myself to get out of danger over my time in CI R&D when you are getting targeted the most, I have shown to myself & others that I have been able to create weapons capable of potentially taking out SCP-682 if given the right circumstances.

Hope y'all enjoy ~ Tazza

Edited by Tazza
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ support very short application but I will let that go as tazza is actively one of my favorite people to talk to and play with on the server is a little bit mingy but can be serious when is serious and do think he deserves it as he has played every single branch like in the video game which I also respect he a grinder 

PROMOTED TO IIN!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Promoted to SEC SGT!

Freedom at last.

Resigned from E-11 & SEC

Freedom at last.

On 3/31/2022 at 11:33 PM, AD0llA.AD said:

+ support very short application but I will let that go as tazza is actively one of my favorite people to talk to and play with on the server is a little bit mingy but can be serious when is serious and do think he deserves it as he has played every single branch like in the video game which I also respect he a grinder 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic