Should dog become command?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should dog become command?

• Yes
    • No

In Game name: Dog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453284025

ULX Rank: Platinum

What rank are you applying for?: IIN(First command rank)

Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum): Well I have been in D5 command for a while so I do have experience. I also want to state that I have been in RnD a couple times only left because of life matters but I know a lot about RnD and think I could be a good command or leader. I am active everyday on RnD and D5 so if I'm needed or want to hop on I basically can about everyday. I also am always looking for opportunities to interact with people on the server or on discord. I'm not super active on discord meaning I don't talk about much but I'm always looking on what I could do or should do so I can improve. I do know the responsibilities of being a command member and how to act so others will know what is right or wrong. Not many people might know me but I'm trying to get out there more and I think I can soon make more connections. If I'm needed for something or something to grade I am always able to take some time to help the branch or the person I need to help. Thinking of being command has happened a couple times I used to be I think 2 ranks before RnD command before they changed the ranks and I know how the branch works. Soon for our branch update I want RnD to improve a lot by getting more agents and people having a fun time making it a even better branch. Command can trust me because I'm not toxic or rude I also keep needed stuff away from people who are not allowed to know or hear about it so if a update or change is coming I can keep my mouth shut. Honestly I think I deserve command because I know how everything works for command and the branch also helping other agents is a great thing in my opinion and should always be number one when leading because you want yourself and your teammates to connect and for a better team to help and cause Chaos. 

How would you lead your branch? (High Command only, 100 words minimum): I would make sure everyone is included and working there hardest I would help with anything needed and can always be available. I want this branch to reach its full potential through teamwork and honest truth. I would always want someone to feel like there connected and not alone I also want people to not be afraid to ask questions or any ideas. I would also make sure no toxicity is happening or anything that can get in a persons way through the branch. I know most agents leave RnD early because they cant do much but I want to change that and make sure they stay for longer so they can experience how fun it is.

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): have had multiple times when people have been confused on what to do or where to go for something and I always kick in and help. for D5 command I always have people follow me so they can learn what to do and where they need to go so they can be as efficient as they could be. also I want to make sure they do everything right so they can do it better and help others the next time. one time I had to help my teammates during a CI raid to get a better strategy so I told them to move to a place and hold it down this helped us kill the enemy way more efficiently.

How active would you be: Active and on most weekends A lot

Security The Unknown | Former Researcher | Former E11 | Former CI | Former CI RnD | "Whats up Mayn..."

This can't really be accepted nor denied since
1. applications for command have their own formatting.
2. You're already IIN ._.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |