1. 1. Am I fit for NCO

• Yes!
    • NO!

What is your in-game name?
Shock PFC Paladin SK885

What is your current rank?
PFC

How active can you be?
I can be active on most days in the afternoon, or when I don't have work, I can usually be active all day with a few breaks here and there. I will also be working on my other lives, like IC and IQ so I may take some days off to work on those as well, other than that, I can usually remain active.

What is your time zone?
EST

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?
I can bring a plethora of recruits, as I've done the same for IC in the past and present, I usually follow the book on how to train new Shock members into the battalion. I can also bring a couple of SIMS that could really test Shock's teamwork and communication, as comms are a big thing in battle. Also, I can bring disciplinary actions to those who need it in Shock with PTs that make sure they never break Shock's rules again, as well as helping the enlisted grow within the Shock battalion.

Why should you be trusted?
I have experience being an NCO and Officer, as I've played on the server for 2+ years and have seen many types of NCOs and Officers in my time. I am also quick to learn from any mistakes made, along with making up for those mistakes in full. Also, I do not minge almost at all, exempt from a few jokes, as I don't see the point of minging if I enjoy a server as I would gather notoriety and not be trusted. 

Do you have any warns on the server?

One on Imp RP for pushing the hyperspace button, but it was a pure accident caused by lag.