Staff Reeport- Denied

sddride

I'm actually the one who was the RIS unit, and I was helping MTF take 4 D-Class to 939. The MTF had said before that it was his second trip back to 939 because one of the D-Class had killed themselves on the elevator, so I offered to help take two of the four to 939's chamber for him. As I started to move toward HCZ, one (or both) of the two I had kept attempting to close doors on the way there, so I blind folded both of them. As we approached 432 CP, the reporter (sddride) stated that he was going to make this difficult for me, so I said "That's fine, you can do that. It's my job to transport you so I know how to do that." When we got into HCZ through the elevator, the two D-Class got stuck in the elevator's doorframe as they both got wedged in the doorway when I attempted to pull them out. Apparently one of them had been spamming E this entire time, so the elevator kept going up n down for around 3 minutes, with me and (I believe) an MTF standing there watching them go up n down over and over. I was laughing because it was pretty funny to see two blindfolded Class-D wedged in an elevator that won't stop cycling. I was never disrespectful nor was I treating any D-Class like shit, though I guess that's up to a debate of perspective. I never INTENTIONALLY disrespected anyone or treated anyone like shit. Anyways, moving on, as we were sprinting across the acid bridge, I turned back and saw you essentially flying through the air for a split second before you come crashing down, taking fall damage. Not wanting to let you die there and trying to wrangle you away from the edges of the bridge, I kept sprinting further down the hall. Moments later, I turn a corner and look back to see if you get stuck on the HCZ hallway corner, and you're dead. I didn't see how he died as he had died far behind the corner. You claimed you died to 008 testing but 008 doesn't have any effect outside of Event Team iirc. And no, it was not 610, as the way you described it made it sound like 008 clearly. As we were brought into the sit, it devolved into a sort of argument between you n me, during that time Vox was checking the logs and saw that you died by suicide, via Fall Damage as they said. That's my side of the story. 

-SUPPORT

Edited by Sgt. Salvador

On 3/30/2022 at 6:29 PM, sddride said:

Imagine trying to defend yourself of something you didn't do, while the admin that supposedly needs to be partial and neutral is talking in private in Team Speak with this person that reported me and takes a random decision and warns me with out even checking logs or hearing the full story.

This is actually a consistent issue I'm noticing with sits I've been involved in or have seen others involved in. One of the parties to the sit who is familiar with the handling staff member(s) will head into a TS channel with the staff and will hash it out in private, while the other person is forced to sit there in a quiet sit room ingame. This creates an atmosphere of impropriety and favouritism, even if it isn't so.

This topic is a -Support however, this would be better suited to a warn appeal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2022 at 8:25 PM, Kvist said:

This is actually a consistent issue I'm noticing with sits I've been involved in or have seen others involved in. One of the parties to the sit who is familiar with the handling staff member(s) will head into a TS channel with the staff and will hash it out in private, while the other person is forced to sit there in a quiet sit room ingame. This creates an atmosphere of impropriety and favouritism, even if it isn't so.

This topic is a -Support however, this would be better suited to a warn appeal.

-support for this, But yea this has happened way to much. I have always heard about admins being in the same ts as the other guy in the sit while the other other guy is just left to be there while the other 2 discuss and that right there is Hella sus staff in my mind staff shouldn't be talking to the one of the guys in a sit without having the other one in there. If you see a staff do this and have proof that in some way it may have affected the case in some way I would report the admin for favoritism even if they they aren't because that shit right there isn't even fair. 

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 3/30/2022 at 7:50 PM, Piller said:

Unless you have evidence, this report is kinda your word against hers and according to her side, it sounds like you were being unproductive in the sit and non-compliant with staff. I do not see a reason for any corrective action to be given.

-Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]