Staff Reeport- Denied

sddride

Your In-game: icyban

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28633730

The admin's name in-game: Voxial

The admin's steam name (If you know it): D/N

What did the admin do: I was getting grabbed by a RIS Unit that was treating us D Class with disrespect and then randomly decided to blind us, and I told him I will make it difficult for him to take me if he blinded us AND treated us like sh*t and he did anyways. I only moved around while blinded also because I didn't know where I was going, some D Class got killed in the way to the test and we got stuck on the door (me and the other d class unaware of this because we where blinded of course) this was piling out for the RIS anger until, I randomly died (with out me doing anything) and the cause said by Suicide. I literally didn't do anything. That must be when thee RIS calls and admin and Voxial comes in. I was trying to explain to the admin and the RIS unit that I did indeed tried to make the trip more difficult, but I DID NOT killed myself on the way to the test. The RIS unit kept insisting and discussing that I died from fall damage and from abusing the cuff elastic bug which I never did. Voxial told me "the acid can kill you" implying that I had jumped into the acid, to which I said I didn't jumped into the acid, but died in the way here with out doing anything. While I was explaining that it could maybe be a bug, because earlier I got tested on the zombie SCP that kills you by suicide after a while, literally in the middle of talking he warns me for killing myself while in cuffs, which was actually the part that was being explained, and teleports me back to the spot. Imagine trying to defend yourself of something you didn't do, while the admin that supposedly needs to be partial and neutral is talking in private in Team Speak with this person that reported me and takes a random decision and warns me with out even checking logs or hearing the full story. Because what bothered me the most is he didn't even get to hear out my part of the story. I don't mind the warn, even if its not fair, but in this case he wasn't neutral, he wasn't impartial, and he most importantly didn't said a word, he didn't explain why, after the quick warn and tp I asked for him to come and explain to me why or at least hear the full story, he replied with: go to the forums.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): The abusive action was the attitude and the way of handling the sit  as well as the unfair or at least unexplained Fail RP Warn, and the "Death by Suicide" in the logs of 3/30/22

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Maybe a revision of his sits, As I said earlier an admin need to be impartial and hear the full story of the parts involved, even if the decision is obvious. (in this case it wasn't) and take the time necessary each and every sit. I leave it up for the highest admins, just keep an eye on him, it also looked like he was trying to take the sit off of him as quick as possible.

Any extra information: None

Edited by sddride

9 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

You need better evidence than a statement ...

Of course I don't have any video or picture but neither does this RIS unit that reported me, but I get the warn anyway? Thats exactly part of the problem, he didnt show any evidence, he didnt let me finish my story, he didn't check logs, but I still get the warn.

9 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

You need better evidence than a statement ...

Edited by sddride

Just now, Jack (utility one) said:

sad to say but I doubt anything can be done on a claim with nothing backing it

Also I cannot access the evidence, which is right now on the logs in-game, as now that I think better about it, I indeed got turned into a zombie and I was killed by guns, which means the effect that kills you as a zombie remained in me when I became a D Class, that's why I died later on and thee cause was by suicide. The evidence is in the logs, we can see if I indeed got killed by the zombie effect.

2 minutes ago, Piller said:

@VoxialYour response please.

I looked within the logs and found that he was indeed killing himself via fall damage. He kept repeating the same phrases over and over again, and the situation was not going anywhere. I warned him for FailRP, and told the reporter (which I believe is @SalvadorSKLIGHT?) that I would end the sit as nothing was progressing.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, sddride said:

The RIS unit kept insisting and discussing that I died from fall damage and from abusing the cuff elastic bug which I never did. Voxial told me "the acid can kill you" implying that I had jumped into the acid,

Imagine trying to defend yourself of something you didn't do, while the admin that supposedly needs to be partial and neutral is talking in private in Team Speak with this person that reported me and takes a random decision and warns me with out even checking logs or hearing the full story.

First, I heard Salvador say something about the acid bridge and assumed you jumped off, my bad, he then cleared it up. 

Second, I was not in TS talking with anyone, I had checked logs, and I knew everything that I needed to.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Just now, Voxial said:

First, I heard Salvador say something about the acid bridge and assumed you jumped off, my bad, he then cleared it up. 

Second, I was not in TS talking with anyone, I had checked logs, and I knew everything that I needed to.

Okay, what I'm saying in this whole post is that what you are telling me right now you should have tell me IN the sit, so I could be ALSO aware of that. You didn't tell me you check the logs, and now I'm doubting because I didn't get killed from fall damage, as I said earlier I DIED OUT OF NOW WHERE. Its said by Suicide, but as I was telling you I got turned into thee zombie scp and that should be in the logs. All im saying is take the necessary time to finish a sit even if you are bored, because its easy to warn and that's it and even in the middle of my defence.

1 hour ago, sddride said:

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Thee abusive action was the attitude as well as the unfair or at least unexplained Fail RP Warn, and the "Death by Suicide" in the logs of 3/30/22

Unless you have evidence, this report is kinda your word against hers and according to her side, it sounds like you were being unproductive in the sit and non-compliant with staff. I do not see a reason for any corrective action to be given.

-Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

3 minutes ago, Piller said:

Unless you have evidence, this report is kinda your word against hers and according to her side, it sounds like you were being unproductive in the sit and non-compliant with staff. I do not see a reason for any corrective action to be given.

-Support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Piller said:

-Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

-Support

To be fair you didnt kill yourself probably died to the cuffs but I do not believe that this needs to be the fault of Voxial for any reason

from what I see is there is no straight forward evidence of this and no one can tell what happened without being there so sorry but no

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

3 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

-Support

To be fair you didnt kill yourself probably died to the cuffs but I do not believe that this needs to be the fault of Voxial for any reason

from what I see is there is no straight forward evidence of this and no one can tell what happened without being there so sorry but no

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

-Support

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

-Support
No Evidence, Report is automatically invalid

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |