Increasing the speed of the Ford Police Interceptor - Denied

Dry

What you want to see? - I would like to see the speed of the police interceptor increased or at least have enough power to get up hills without worrying if it would stop have way through. I love this vehicle when Im on state because it offers so much in terms of rp and handling.  The only problem is its speed. Now I understand that its not supposed to be fast but I expect it to make it up a hill.

Why should we add it? - So the interceptor can be utilized more and make it so its not a waste of a car slot. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Increase the amount of them on the road and actually make the a viable option.

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/A

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

-Support

PD has access to other vehicles at different ranks, higher ranks generally give better performing vehicles. If you cannot catch a vehicle call a BOLO or move to a different chase. The faster vehicles make the server more realistic as many police vehicles IRL cannot catch the fastest civilian vehicles.

Edited by Names

- Support

Its down to the owner of who made the vehicle in the first place by making/tweaking the cars performance of speed it can go and the Acceleration and braking and handling etc

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-Support

It's already one of the best and fastest cars. It gets a slow start, but then it starts accelerating insanely quickly to a ridiculous top speed, one of the highest on the server if I recall (I've broken 120MPH with it). There are cars that accelerate faster initially, but I actually don't know if any government vehicle can match its top speed, and after the first few seconds it gets there pretty fast. It's an insanely fast vehicle if you need to go in a straight line, not to mention near-impossible to ram and heavy enough to stop any car in a roadblock, plus it has the utility of 5 seats and a handbrake that can stop it nearly instantly. The only issue is torque, really, because "getting started on a hill" is literally its only weakness.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

1 hour ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

It's already one of the best and fastest cars. It gets a slow start, but then it starts accelerating insanely quickly to a ridiculous top speed, one of the highest on the server if I recall (I've broken 120MPH with it). There are cars that accelerate faster initially, but I actually don't know if any government vehicle can match its top speed, and after the first few seconds it gets there pretty fast. It's an insanely fast vehicle if you need to go in a straight line, not to mention near-impossible to ram and heavy enough to stop any car in a roadblock, plus it has the utility of 5 seats and a handbrake that can stop it nearly instantly. The only issue is torque, really, because "getting started on a hill" is literally its only weakness.