RDM warn against Biggy

Lovelock

Your in game name: Lovelock

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31955958

The player's in game name: Biggy

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:633754765

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 03/30/2022 this also happened around 5:55AM (EST) 10:55am (BST)

What did the player do: They RDMed me while they are on the CI job and I was a Class D trying to escape and they had no reason to kill me and also before they killed me they say "Hey fuck you, you minge" then killed me and the second video shows that he is told to put his fists down but gets killed anyway says he will warn the person as they claim to be staff and also proceeded to player diss me

Evidence (required): Video 1

Video 2

What do you believe should happen to the player: This player should be warned for A ban if possible as the player shows no real intent to RP properly

Any extra information: The second video happened later in the day but I feel it is still warranted 

Edited by MichaelWebb100
New evidence happened later in the day

+Support if lovelock isn't on the KOS list of CI
If it turns out he wasn't a warn should be handed out.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+Support

He shouldn't have killed him he isn't on the KOS list and no reason for him to be killed 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ Support

Yikes

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

+support for a warn and RP punishment 

He was removed from CI Already

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+support

ive also had really bad experiences with this man

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

12 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support

He shouldn't have killed him he isn't on the KOS list and no reason for him to be killed 

He has a troubled pasts in both GenSec and CI, he has 0 intent to roleplay 

Edited by PlantBruh
oops grammar

I agree that Lovelock was in the right to put this out for player diss, but should be verbally warned about killing Dclass (Unless on KOA list [Mistakes happen])

On the other hand, between the player diss and toxicity shown and gained from personal experience, some type of action is in order.

(+/-) support, leaning +

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

On 3/30/2022 at 9:12 AM, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director