9 members have voted

1. 1. Leeroy as vice command

• ye sirrrr
    • hell no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :  

Purge HVYJL COL Leeroy AA44

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge Vice commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

i have been on the server for a while and know the ins and outs around the ship and over all bring everyone a fun time and also be serious when needed  .i also feel like i can help with any sort of issues low command has or even ncos and officers i hear little things here and there that i feel like a lot of new guys bring up stuff to each other and not command and maybe them seeing me ad command could help not put as much pressure on others. i'm usually a guy that can have fun and let ppl know they are still playing a game and to relax and have fun .i have a weird work schedule and on late nights when a lot of command is off and there is a few times i've had to take charge over multiple  purge/IQ  and have done sims and missions with them. im mostly on the server or at work most of the time so i think it would help to have a late night purge commander on at those weird hours. ive seen alot of ncos and officers that dont wanna join for missions or sims and would say i'm going afk or brb and they never come back. also notice ncos doing the tryouts while officers will sit at the checkpoint not even over seeing the tryout because they don't want to. i want to change this because i think it fliter more serious people in the branch instead of people that will get banned. it will help if officers go with a nco to tryouts if on so we know they aren't skipping any steps and just passing them because they were one strike off. it would also help me get fully back into the server to make great moments for myself and others. hopefully everyone that is not wanting to do sims with officers and end up afking will star getting into them or doing more tryouts if they got someone they can relate to and give them a little nudge into getting more done Purge numbers have been okay and i feel like if reminding ppl when not doing anything to try to get a tryout done or even a sim.
4. How much game time do you have on the server?

i have 718 hours on the server https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/928684029

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

the main purpose of a commander is someone to lead and take charge of group of people either in the war zone or off. a commander should be a trustworthy and great leader figure to show off how u should act and show how you should display your self. leaders should be showing others how to act and keep them in line almost when to have fun and take it seriously. helping others is a huge part of being a commander anything from roster to helping someone  find their way around the ship. keep up to date with what's going on in the branch and making sure every single one of your troops are okay and having a good time and if they aren't figuring out what you can do about it to your fullest extent. the biggest thing is making sure everyone is logging anything they so and following sop and being over all a great figure to model your people so they wanna follow in your footsteps.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

i know a lot of the command and have also been on the server for a while. i would also be logging every that i do or that is needed. i'm also a good role model i feel like and can bring more fun times to purge and be serious when needed. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

i can be on everyday after work and be on most if the day wednesdays and thursdays i have off and will be on most of days for those two days i  funky work schedule but i will try my best.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i have 1 imperial warn for RDM in november of last year i have grown since then and don't put myself in those situation's anymore.

Edited by mrbutt

Purge COL, leeroy jankins, ST PVT Grim jr, Purge HVYSL, 

+/- Support (more on the plus side)
+ Great individual who knows what they're doing
+ Very easy to get along with
+ Would make for a great Vice Commander

- I'm not saying inactive BUT, I do wish to see a little more activity from you
- could host more SIMs and trainings

If I see improvement on what I've mentioned, I will happily change to a Massive +Support

Best of luck!!!

Edited by Bepiks
  • Thanks 1

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

+Support
To be honest, I like the effort you put into this application. Although your writing skills are a bit wonky and it was slightly hard to follow (Not trying to insult you but showing you something to improve). 
You seem to have the right ideas when it comes to be an officer, and trying to get Purge's image on track. I have also noticed most of Purge being quite lazy, and not really giving their members any motive to stay, which has drastically decreased the numbers; I am glad you have seen the same thing. I definitely recommend, trying to motivate Purge to do more patrols and try to interact with more regiments. DEATH TROOPERS WOULD LOVE TO DO STUFF WITH YALL, just message us!!

Edited by SilonMist
  • Heart-Eyes 1

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

5 hours ago, SilonMist said:

+Support
To be honest, I like the effort you put into this application. Although your writing skills are a bit wonky and it was slightly hard to follow (Not trying to insult you but showing you something to improve). 
You seem to have the right ideas when it comes to be an officer, and trying to get Purge's image on track. I have also noticed most of Purge being quite lazy, and not really giving their members any motive to stay, which has drastically decreased the numbers; I am glad you have seen the same thing. I definitely recommend, trying to motivate Purge to do more patrols and try to interact with more regiments. DEATH TROOPERS WOULD LOVE TO DO STUFF WITH YALL, just message us!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

12 hours ago, SilonMist said:

+Support

• Heart-Eyes 1

I Former Purge HVYAL LTCOL Shaq I I Former 501st LTCOL Shaq I

I Abyss Trooper I ~F.A.D~  

spacer.png

On 3/29/2022 at 5:31 AM, Bepiks said:

+/- Support (more on the plus side)
+ Great individual who knows what they're doing
+ Very easy to get along with
+ Would make for a great Vice Commander

- I'm not saying inactive BUT, I do wish to see a little more activity from you
- could host more SIMs and trainings

If I see improvement on what I've mentioned, I will happily change to a Massive +Support

Best of luck!!!

• Thanks 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 3/29/2022 at 10:26 AM, SilonMist said:

+Support

+Support

|| Former: [501st VCMDR] [501st HVYL] [501st HVYAL] [501st COL] [501st 2nd LT] [NCO x3] ||

I'm tired.

501st-finest-isatonic-lab.jpg.aeb5651be2f280f34d8ab30cfede97ff.jpg

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

DENIED

Unfortunatly, After High Command Discussion We Have Decided To Deny You Into The Command Team, Do Not Be Discouraged. You Are Always Welcome To Apply When Applications Open Again. Thank You For Your Patience And Effort
- The High Inquisitor Dragon

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V