Should I become Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Slasher

What is your steam name?: Mr Slasher

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:580812600

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do I was a Senior Moderator on PoliceRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly  about 200 days

What date did you make your forums account? September 4 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?2 warns1535016649_Screenshot(313).thumb.png.bb2aad8c669bad1a8ff341793a3d3176.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should become a Trial Mod because I know when I was staff before no one would ever hop on and take sits Another reason I believe I would be a good staff member because I was a Senior Moderator before I left and that would mean I know all the commands. Another reason I believe I would be a good staff member Is because I work well with other people and I handle situations well. Another reason I believe I would be a good staff member is I have read the rules many times. Another reason I believe I would be a good staff member is I'm active a lot and I get on when I can. Another reason I believe I would be a good staff member is I know when or not to warn someone like if they RDM or something like that and they don't have any warns or new to the server I would give them a verbal or a jail. And that's why I believe I should become staff.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone was Mass RDMing and they started to curse at me I would gag and jail them then I would call a Admin+ in staff chat or if there is none on I would get a Senior Mod to tp to me and ban them for Mass RDM and Staff Diss and I would warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Diss while the Admin or Smod is banning them.

i dont care GIF 

13 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Knows the rules
- Previous staff
-Would be a great addition to the team.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 3/28/2022 at 8:44 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
-Active
-Knows the rules
- Previous staff
-Would be a great addition to the team.

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC