Zwang's 501st Officer Application

Zug

Should Zwang become an Officer with 501st?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zwang become an Officer with 501st?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name?

501st MSGT Zwang ARC12

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:591841627

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

I've been in the 501st Legion since 3/08/22 (20 Days).

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

There are many reasons why I wish to be an Officer within the 501st Legion. The first reason why I would like to be an officer is because I would like to help 501st gain more activity at our current low time by doing flag ups, SIMs, and trainings. Another reason I wish to become an officer within the 501st Legion is because I would like to gain more experience in a wide verity of battalions throughout the server and see how this battalion functions compared to other battalions, as mostly every battalion function different. The biggest reason I would like to become an officer within the 501st Legion is because I would like to grow within 501st and help the battalion out as much as I can, as said above. That's why I would like to become an officer within the 501st Legion.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

There are many ways that I can assist 501st Command with becoming an Officer within the 501st Legion. One of the many ways I can assist the 501st Command Team is by doing my part within the battalion, doing SIMs, Training and Tryouts. I will also make sure that it's not same SIM or Training every day and make sure to have a verity of SIMs and Trainings and let our NCOs and Enlisted have a say in what we do throughout the day. I can also assist the 501st Command Team by making sure the NCOs and Enlisted are following the simple runs we have, if they do report it or punish them if I am able to. I will also help 501st by trying to keep as many people on as possible and make sure we are shown as an active battalion within Imperial RP. Thats how I can assist the 501st Command Team with the rank of Officer within the 501st Legion.

How many strikes do you have? 

No, I do not have any strikes within any battalions.

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

There are many things that qualify me for the 501st Officer Team. I have a lot of experience from other battalions, such as Medical, Imperial Commandos, Death Troopers, and many more. I am also a Senior Admin within the server, and trusted with many other important staff ranks, such as Fourm Diplomat or Support Member. I have also been on this server for a long time in my opinion, almost 7-8 months now and have a lot of play time on this server (Some of it is AFKed). Thats why I believe I am qualified for the 501st Officer Team.

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

Yes, I do have previous experience as an officer. I have had most of my experience within 69th Medical Corps and in my opinion was a quite active officer within Medical and helped Medical Command as much as I could at the time and meet my quota every week. I also do have experience from Imperial Commandos, and Death Troopers I was NCOs in both Battalions but left to focus on my main life 69th Medical Corps. Thats all the previous experience I have had as an officer.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:

There are many duties and purposes to an officer. There main focus is to keep enlisted online and keep activity up by doing SIMs or Trainings to make sure that enlisted don't get bored and leave the server. Another focus of the officer team is to make sure that NCOs do tryouts to make sure that the battalion grows and if there isn't any NCOs online, they can also do tryouts for any Stormtroopers that might want to join the mighty 501st Legion. They are also meant to be mature and serious to show lower ranking personnel how they are supposed to act around the ship and during events. That's what I believe the duties and purposes of an officer team is.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support
Is a commander so definitely competent
nice and approachable
active
knows what Hes doing
Responsible

Good Luck!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

5 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Is a commander so definitely competent
nice and approachable
active
knows what Hes doing
Responsible

Good Luck!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Rux locked this topic