Adams Global Resignation

Adams the research one

I've reached the point with this server to where I cant go on. I have tried my best to stay positive, but with my activity in both Research and ET declining I know its for the better that I put in my leave now. Research keep doing what you do best, and maybe host a part 3 of the PVE PT, make me proud. ET keep hosting events, don't be afraid to get freaky with it. Snowfall will never die.

Funny mentions lol

Research
Moon: Last roster note says it all
Nyde: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/921574154606641162/957421970830532680/Foot_W_Face.png
Eyelander: 1v1 CR rn. Ez clap, also run RAU like a crazy man
Avalon: Sorry I couldn't stay until you made it back. Hopefully you can pick up where I left off
Billybob: SCMDad
Tyler: Literally the most wholesome guy in reasearch. Always a joy to be around you
Phil: Lucky. Got 5 brownie points
Silly: Literally my #1 pick for PROF/CPRF and I hope you get it some day
Smitty: Probably the best choice for OA and I hope you do well, those TS hide and seek days were also really fun
Devil: RRH chad
Salvador: Welcome back my guy. RFA would be in good hands if you rejoined
Ren: Congrats on DPL!
All of RRA: Sorry to depart so so. I will remain relatively active in RRA on my 48 but hope you can recover when avalon returns, or another person is picked to run RRA

ET
GamingGoat: Congrats on AETL, Absolutely were the person that deserved it. Also good work on actually using your office for once XD
Octolis: Not gonna lie. Had to clue who you were until you helped me with the PVE PT. Absolute chad tho, and it was so great to meet you
Boomer: All i saw in Event announcements for like a week were events from you lol. Keep going my guy, and gg on SET

Other mentions!
Cecil: Amazing research member, such a shame to see you go, however if I do return I most likely will join you on Imperial.
Parkland: A tale of the past. Such a joy to be around, and even though your jokes were up there. You still managed to make me laugh.
Meeseks: Hope you get LTCOL! and HWD some day maybe (Or whatever its called now)
Box: Amazing job at running R&D, hope you get CDOP one day (Or anyone for that matter) also crab game when?
Fring/Change: Thought you and box were the same person for like a month
Moncher: Thx for training me for research!
Tomato: By far the best DHOR research has ever had (sry nyde). Hope you come back some day
Light: I AM BETTER AT CRAB GAME NOW
Glados: Amazing HOR. Your jokes were funny and proton cannons even more so. Hope to see you come back, but even if you dont. It was a fun ride
Biggie: CONGRATS ON AHOME! Also you still owe me a game of portal. (and I wont stop asking)
Robby: GG on VCMDR, and even though my time with you was short. It was a fun experience
Sixx: https://streamable.com/2bqhgv XD
Starstep: Personal note. Sea of thieves missions take days to complete.
Jayden: Amazing HOS. Such a nice dude. Keep going my guy!
Piller: Thx for the help with all those events
Toasty: GG on superadmin
Dei: STOP  TAKING  SITS!!!!!!!!!

If you were not shown here its either because I forgot you (my bad) or did not see the significance of adding you.

Peace out guys, it was a lot of fun. But my time on GL (for now at least) is over.

• Gaminglight Love 2

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rip adams you were a great guy and friend u will be missed 
O7

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

o7 adams

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Sad to see you go man.
Im gonna miss all the Cross Pt's we did together.
I hope one day you come back when the server is at its peak

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

o7

Don't be a stranger Adams, I hope to see stop around every once and a while.

Also thank you so much and yeah we can do another hide n seek soon.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

RIP Mr.Adams. Gonna miss you mate, good luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png