Adding a rule for family - Denied

Dry

What you want to see? - I want to see families as a whole be held accountable for the actions of there members. This would be through a system that SMT would design. It would be referring to members getting warns or bans that would intern also get the family a warn. The more the warns stack up the harsher the punishment would be for the family. I know this is kinda bare bones but I really want a system in to help set them accountable.

Why should we add it? - It would help with them controlling family members, It would possible increase rp that is needed on the server.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less minginess, Possibly increased rp

Who is it mainly for? - Families on Gaminglight

Links to any content - N/A

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

-Support

I feel like it would be to much for the families and SMT. 

Every family has a bad apple. 

I feel like if you have a problem with a certain person inside a family you should just clip it and send it to their command to be Handled.

On the other hand, there would be a lot of bias opinions as there always is. I don’t see how this could be put in fairly. 

• Like 1

trumpo_signature.png

+support 
fair implementation could  be a system where the more members a family has the more their warning cap is. Once that cap is reached the family will be forcefully disbanded.
Warnings will reset after any amount of months are are appealable. If members of a family are permanently removed that members warnings will leave with them. 
family warns will only be added if the person who is the cause of the warn has the family tag in their name at the time of the offense.
If valid video only evidence of a family member is shown of the member breaking server rules or making the server a hostile and unfun roleplay enviroment is shown SMT can decide to strike the family. 

This will also encourage people to make more reports which hopefully will lead to a overall crackdown on rule breakage.

Edited by Tactical Ten Year Old

+support

Smt needs to be overseers of every family and have full say over them

9 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

I feel like it would be to much for the families and SMT. 

Every family has a bad apple. 

I feel like if you have a problem with a certain person inside a family you should just clip it and send it to their command to be Handled.

On the other hand, there would be a lot of bias opinions as there always is. I don’t see how this could be put in fairly. 

The issue is when it's mostly bad apples and your command team had bad apples

Not sus

-Support

A family should be enforced to govern itself. If someone screws up they should be warned within the family. The family is accountable already and punishing innocent people will result in organized crime dying and a lack of things to do on crim or gov.

people shouldnt be judged for what others do especially if they barely know the person. On gmod it is hard to find a trustworthy player and gov has has their fair share of minges and no one wants all of gov punished for them.

2 hours ago, Names said:

A family should be enforced to govern itself. If someone screws up they should be warned within the family. The family is accountable already and punishing innocent people will result in organized crime dying and a lack of things to do on crim or gov.

people shouldnt be judged for what others do especially if they barely know the person. On gmod it is hard to find a trustworthy player and gov has has their fair share of minges and no one wants all of gov punished for them.

Its difficult to accept this when half the time things go left un punished in crime families as there is nothing to hold them accountable besides a bad rap. There isn't enough to held families accountable. In gov you can be stripped of rank and removed from position which can reflect on leadership. Your comparison doesn't make much sense. If you would like to talk about it further and come to a middle ground my discord is Dry#4779

Edited by Dry

Current Positions:

-support

I think families have the intention to guide their members to be great role players and have fun. I do not think that a bad apple should be the reason a family gets a strike or blacklisted. This system could be abused very quickly.

• Like 2

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

-Support 

this gives no actual information on how to properly form a punishment, will it go to the leader? or the entire family as a whole, I have a idea actually if you see someone breaking the rules type /report that's all that really needs to be done, so the individual gets in trouble not everyone that puts SL in their name, plus SMT would have to keep track of EVERYONE in the family, its unnecessary work as they are already busy enough. 

Alright im boutta head out

3 hours ago, Damien said:

this gives no actual information on how to properly form a punishment, will it go to the leader? or the entire family as a whole, I have a idea actually if you see someone breaking the rules type /report that's all that really needs to be done, plus SMT would have to keep track of EVERYONE in the family, its unnecessary work as they are already busy enough. 

It would punish the family as a whole. I’m not looking for every member to be punished. I’m just looking for if a family is getting out of hand that first this would allow smt to step in and support this family and help it on the right track. At the end of the day. Families tend to throw reports under the rug and not worry about. I just simply want them to take reports more seriously. Preserve the rules of the server and the rp. Wouldn’t you agree that is the most important? I left the post mostly bare bones as a foundation for SMT to build on it. If you have any questions or want to talk more one on one. My dms are open. Dry#4779

Current Positions:

4 hours ago, Dry said:

It would punish the family as a whole. I’m not looking for every member to be punished. I’m just looking for if a family is getting out of hand that first this would allow smt to step in and support this family and help it on the right track. At the end of the day. Families tend to throw reports under the rug and not worry about. I just simply want them to take reports more seriously. Preserve the rules of the server and the rp. Wouldn’t you agree that is the most important? I left the post mostly bare bones as a foundation for SMT to build on it. If you have any questions or want to talk more one on one. My dms are open. Dry#4779

I understand where your coming from but families aren't their parents, we give them punishments revolving the family, and also try to issue a punishment for breaking MOTD, so basically your saying, if somebody is new to our family and they break MOTD we get in trouble? because if that is the case this should be implemented on departments like PD, State, Tac, and even EMS. image.png.680f3511041fbe470826899d2085dd50.png

Edited by Damien
forgot a screen shot

Alright im boutta head out

13 minutes ago, Damien said:

I understand where your coming from but families aren't their parents, we give them punishments revolving the family, and also try to issue a punishment for breaking MOTD, so basically your saying, if somebody is new to our family and they break MOTD we get in trouble? because if that is the case this should be implemented on departments like PD, State, Tac, and even EMS. image.png.680f3511041fbe470826899d2085dd50.png

At the end of the day. If they are new to the server the likely hood of them getting a warm is slim. If they happen to get a warm then it’s on them. What I’m getting at though is yes I believe families should still be held accountable. It would require them to pay attention more to who they are adding and not just accepting everyone. With the whole pd part you cant make it work for those departments. With that being said I fully believe it would be in SMT best interest to add this rule or make something towards it. Government is held to a high standard why not families. That is all.

Current Positions: